Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Copywriter at MediaMonks BA
Our office in Buenos Aires is looking for an English copywriter to join our local Copy Monk in writing world-class copy for international clients. As a Copy Monk at MediaMonks, you’ll wield words, wisdom and wit as part of the most prolific creative production company on the planet. If you associate as a copy connoisseur, word whizz and alliteration aficionado, read on and sell us on your way with words.
- Working from our BA offices, you’ll write copy and content on behalf of international clients who seek us for the creative production of their digital projects, products and campaigns.
- As a Copy Monk, you’ll help to secure, shape, and sell our projects through alliteration and other creative means—championing clarity over cleverness.
- You’ll provide copy for a broad range of assignments: from slogans and scripts to content for marketing, social media and interactive campaigns.
- You’ll contribute pitches, proposals and projects in production, collaborating with creatives to verbalise ideas, iron out concepts and solve creative issues through copy solutions.
- You’ll also write in support of the MediaMonks brand, crafting copy about our projects, people and job profiles.
- As part of an international copy team, you’ll collaborate with peers around the world to critique work, calibrate on best practices, and confer about comma conundrums.
- Other than great copy, your job is to ensure that everything makes sense, is consistent and meets the objectives.
Join Our Team as a Copy Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful, bustling and fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market—operating as one team across time zones with 1,000 Monks and counting. In addition to many of the nicest people in the industry, MediaMonks BA also has the best-ever asados (including a vegan-friendly version!). If you can handle our casual and slightly chaotic company culture just as well as you can handle complex clients and copy, this job is perfect for you.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter explaining why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has answers.
- For this mid to senior-level position, we’re looking for a flawless English copywriter with several years of experience at a high, international level.
- You’re able to present a portfolio of praise-worthy projects, showcasing your ability to work on a variety of projects.
- You don’t have to be native English, you have to be way better than the average native writer: your English grammar and word play are impeccable, and ideally, you’re also able to write Portuguese copy.
- You can craft amazing work out of thin air, based on briefs or drafts written by others; comfortable jumping in and out at any stage of a project — from first ideas to final words — always delivering tight work, even under tight deadlines.
- You combine creative writing with critical thinking; your analytical approach enables you to ask the right questions and waterproof ideas from both a strategic and conceptual perspective.
- You know how to capture ideas in copy that is clear and compelling at the same time: convincing without fancy words, bullshit or esoteric language—after all, the cognoscenti have no need for grandiloquence.
- You’re as much a tagline writer as you’re a tech writer who can shadow as a UX writer, and drop-shadow as a UI writer.
- While you might be tired of the word, your storytelling skills allow you to write compelling scripts for TVCs, product videos and brand films ranging from 5 seconds to 5 minutes.
- As part of a constructive feedback loop, you can give and handle criticism without making or taking it personally, eagerly going the extra mile if that’s what it takes to make good great.
- As an editor, you are the change you want to see in the word: you improve what is said, not just how.
- Your attention to detail is annoying: typos, inconsistencies and questionable punctuation marks have no chance getting past your cursor.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508