Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Copywriter at MediaMonks HQ
We’re looking for an experienced copywriter to join our team in the near future. As a Copy Monk at MediaMonks, you’ll wield words, wisdom and wit as part of the most prolific creative production company on the planet. If you associate as a copy connoisseur, word whizz and alliteration aficionado, read on and sell us on your way with words.
- Based at our Hilversum HQ, you’ll write copy and content on behalf of top-name clients who seek MediaMonks for the creative production of their campaigns and content and digital products and projects.
- As a Copy Monk, you help to secure, shape, and sell our projects through alliteration and other creative means — championing clarity over cleverness.
- You’ll provide copy for a broad range of assignments: from slogans and scripts to copy and content for marketing, social media and interactive campaigns.
- You’ll work on pitches, proposals and projects in production; collaborating with our creatives to verbalise ideas, iron out concepts and solve creative issues through copy solutions.
- You’ll also write in support of the MediaMonks brand, crafting copy about our projects, people and job profiles.
- As part of the part the hive mind that is our HQ copy team, you’ll work with your direct colleagues in copy as well as with our Copy Monks abroad to critique each other’s work, collaborate on best practices, and confer about comma conundrums.
- Other than great copy, our job is to ensure that everything makes sense, is consistent and meet the objectives.
Join Our Team as a Copy Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful, bustling and super-fast-moving company that creative people would kill to work for. You’ll get 1,000+ amazing coworkers from all over the world and the opportunity to hone your skills on behalf of international brands. In addition to fantastic food for when you’re hungry, and a next-gen pension fund for when you’re old, you’ll also get to enjoy Friday Drinks, join our parties and events, and tag along our extracurricular winter sports trip. If you meet the profile, we’d love to meet you.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter explaining why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has answers.
- For this mid to senior-level position, we’re looking for an English copywriter with 2 years worth of copywriting experience at a high, international level.
- You’re able to present a portfolio of praise-worthy projects, showcasing your ability to work on a variety of projects and clients.
- Your English grammar and word play is impeccable, and ideally, you’re also able to write Dutch copy.
- You’re also fluent in business and technology: you know how to make a case and sell people on technical products and ideas.
- You’re as much a tagline writer as you’re a tech writer who can shadow as a UX writer, and drop-shadow as a UI writer.
- And while you might be tired of the word, your ‘storytelling’ skills allow you to write scripts and narratives for TVCs, product videos and brand films ranging from 15 to 150 seconds and longer.
- You can craft amazing work out of thin air, based on briefs, or drafts written by others.
- You combine creative writing with critical thinking; your analytical approach enables you to ask the right questions and waterproof ideas from both a strategic and conceptual perspective.
- You know how to capture ideas in copy that is clear and compelling at the same time: you can convince without fancy words or slipping into the pitfall of bullshit.
- Your attention to detail is impeccable: typos, inconsistencies and questionable punctuation marks have a tough time getting past your cursor.
- You are the change you want to see in the word: you improve what is said, not just how.
- As part of a constant but constructive feedback loop, you can give and handle criticism without making or taking it personal.
- You have a good sense of personal responsibility and eagerly go the extra mile if that’s what it takes to make good great.
- You’re comfortable jumping in and out at any stage of a project — from first ideas to final words — always delivering tight work, even under tight deadlines.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508