Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Copywriter (English) at MediaMonks MX
Our CDMX Monks are looking for an outstanding English copywriter skilled in crafting copy and concepts for international brands. If you’re eager to unleash your creative chops together with incredible colleagues from around the world, we’re keen to hear from you.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Copy Monk at MediaMonks, you wield words, wisdom and wit on behalf of top-name clients for the creative production of digital products, advertising and marketing content.
- You’ll flesh out concepts for anything you could possibly throw at a digital project or campaign: from websites and data-driven campaigns to copy for digital experiences, activations, films, educational games, AR, e-commerce, VR, installations, and more.
- You’ll help secure, shape, and sell the work we create through alliteration and other creative means, combining clarity and cleverness.
- You’ll work across international offices and clients, nailing large-scale assignments as well as single lines of copy.
- Contributing to pitches and projects in production, you’ll help to verbalise ideas, iron out concepts and solve creative issues through strong writing and thinking.
- In short, you ensure that everything makes sense, is correct, consistent and meets client objectives through craft and creative excellence.
The perfect candidate doesn’t exist, but you might be the person we’re looking for.
- For this mid–senior position, we’re looking for a virtually flawless creative copywriter with outstanding English language skills.
- You have a Mexican nationality (we’ve reached our quota and can only accept applications from candidates that do).
- You’re as much a tagline writer as you’re a tech writer who can shadow as a UX writer, and drop-shadow as a UI writer.
- Producing quality work out of detailed briefs and thin air alike, you create copy with clever lines and insights we can build brands on.
- You’re able to present a portfolio of projects that showcases your ability to create digital work for a broad variety of projects and clients.
- Your copy is clear and compelling: convincing without bullshit, cheesy puns or esoteric language (after all, the cognoscenti have no exigency for grandiloquence).
- Your presentation skills are up to par with your creative skills: you know how to make a case and can sell people on an idea through effective presentation decks.
- Combining creative and critical thinking, your analytical approach means you ask the right questions and make sense of briefs from a strategic and conceptual perspective.
- While you might be tired of the word, your storytelling skills allow you to work on scripts that leave an impression in as little as 6 seconds.
- You understand the good, the bad and the ugly of programmatic advertising and behavioural targeting in order to create effective and engaging copy.
- You have a knack for structure and organisation—both in words and in the way you work—collaborating through clear and comprehensive content matrices.
- As part of a constructive feedback loop, you like sharing and solving critique on copy and concepts.
- You are the change you want to see in the word: you improve what is said, not just how.
- Your attention to detail is close to annoying: typos, errors, inconsistencies and questionable punctuation marks have little chance of getting past your cursor.
- You’re comfortable jumping in and out at any stage of a project—from first ideas to final words—delivering tight work even under tight deadlines.
- Having a great sense of personal responsibility, you're keen to learn and push yourself to make good, great.
- If Fun Place to Work was a certificate, our Mexican office is the embodiment of our company motto “Crafted with Care, Coded by Coffee, Celebrated with Champagne.”
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with A-list clients: think of a top-name brand and chances are we’re partnering with them.
- You’ll have 3,000+ of the best colleagues in the world to produce amazing work, with a record number of FWAs and 131 Cannes Lions.
- As part of this global community, you’ll have absolutely incredible colleagues from all parts of the world to critique copy, collaborate on best practices, and confer about comma conundrums.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508