Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Copywriter for Digital Advertising (English) at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks is looking for a native English Copywriter to create compelling content for incredible brands. Here, you’ll be part and pencil of an international team dedicated to creating out-of-this-world work.
In this role, you'll...
- Wield words, wisdom and wit on behalf of clients who seek us for the creative production of their digital products, content and campaigns.
- Handle large-scale requests along with single lines of copy, crafting content for various projects at once.
- Cover anything from sales copy to scripts and creative copy, focusing on digital content such as landing pages, social assets, website banners, CRM emails, newsletters and digital POS copy and printed materials ranging from flyers and full-fledged brochures to mirror hangers and ICS posters.
- Help our teams nail the messaging and content for the campaigns we produce. After all, youʼll know the writing details better than anyone.
- Ensure that everything makes sense, is consistent and meets the objectives—and sells big to to selling consumers along the way.
- Weʼre looking for an excellent English language writer who can work at the highest international level (you have to be way better than the average writer, boasting outstanding grammar and wordplay skills).
- You can produce quality content out of thin air as well as based on briefs written by others.
- You have a proven ability to tackle the same topic from a variety of angles and can produce alts for internal reviews and A/B tests like ABC.
- Your writing is clear and compelling at the same time: convincing without cheesy puns or esoteric language (the cognoscenti have no need for grandiloquence).
- You combine creativity with critical thinking; your analytical approach enables you to ask the right questions and make sense of content and sales strategies.
- While you might be tired of the word, your skills in storytelling allow you to co-create scripts for spots and how-to videos ranging from 6 seconds to 6 minutes.
- You know a thing or two about programmatic advertising, behavioral targeting and dynamic content.
- You have a knack for structure and organization—both in words and in the way you work—creating and collaborating through comprehensive content matrices based on spec sheets and other technical requirements.
- You can always make a case for your copy, rationalizing your choices and considerations to win people over with your words.
- As part of a constructive feedback loop, you can give and handle criticism without taking it personally.
- As an editor, you are the change you want to see in the word: you improve what is said, not just how.
- Your attention to detail is close to annoying: typos, inconsistencies and questionable punctuation marks have little chance getting past your cursor.
- Youʼre comfortable jumping in and out at any stage of a project—from first ideas to final words—always delivering tight work, even under tight deadlines.
- You have a great sense of personal responsibility and eagerly go the extra mile if thatʼs what it takes to make good great.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing around on your phone and send us your best application thus far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks, we’re an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all of our people. Here, you’ll find a place to express yourself freely alongside professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Come join our amazing team!Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508