Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Copywriter for Tech Brand at MediaMonks HQ
We’re hiring an experienced copywriter to lead all of the copy and content that’s needed to service one of our biggest global clients. In this dedicated position, you’ll write and edit copy for ads, scripts, social campaigns and more on behalf of a leading producer of desktops, laptops, (3D) printers and the like.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Copy Monk at MediaMonks, you’ll wield words, wisdom and wit on behalf of top-name clients who seek us for the creative production of their digital projects and campaigns.
- You’ll be part and pencil of an international team of Monks that’s dedicated to creating integrated work for one of the best-known hardware brands in the world.
- Your job is to secure, shape, and sell the work we create through alliteration and other creative means, championing clarity over cleverness.
- You’ll help to bring in new assignments by creating pitch-winning responses to briefs and RFPs — editing decks to ensure everything is in line with the client’s strategy, goals, timings and budget.
- You’ll look after the copy for all projects in production, working with our client team to verbalise ideas, iron out concepts, solve creative issues through words, and nail the copy.
- Other than selling products in a fun and functional way, your job is to ensure everything makes sense, is consistent and meets the brand’s objectives.
- Working with creative teams around the world, you’ll flesh out ideas for anything you could possibly throw at a digital campaign: from taglines and product copy to scripts and content for social (video) ads, tackling supers and VOs as well a post copy and CTAs.
- You’ll also work on feature videos and product introductions that are featured on the brand’s websites, events and social channels, as well as on platforms like Amazon.
- Occasionally, we’ll also turn to you to write copy and content for bespoke campaign sites we produce for the brand’s top product lines (and the same goes for TVC scripts).
Join Our Team
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful, bustling and super-fast-moving company that creative people would kill to work for. As part of the part the hive mind that is our HQ copy team, you’ll be able to collaborate with direct colleagues in copy as well as with our Copy Monks abroad to confer about copy conundrums and improve each other’s work. On top of that, there’s fantastic food for when you’re hungry, and a next-gen pension fund for when you’re old. And of course, you also get to enjoy Friday Drinks, join our parties and events, and tag along our extracurricular winter sports trip. If you meet the profile, we’d love to meet you.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter explaining why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? email@example.com has answers.
- For this mid- to senior-level position, we’re looking for an English copywriter with 5 years of industry experience including at least 1 year at a high, international level.
- You’re able to present a portfolio of praise-worthy projects, showcasing your ability to develop copy for campaigns for leading brands, with smart taglines as a strong suit.
- You don’t have to be native English: you have to be way better than the average native writer.
- Next to English, you’re also fluent in business and technology: you know how to sell technical products, highlighting benefits instead of features and avoiding fluff and verbiage at all costs.
- And while you might be tired of the word, your ‘storytelling’ skills allow you to spearhead scripts and storylines.
- You combine creative writing with critical thinking; your analytical approach enables you to ask the right questions and waterproof ideas from a conceptual perspective.
- You are the change you want to see in the word: you improve what is said, not just how.
- Your attention to detail is impeccable: typos, inconsistencies and questionable punctuation marks have a tough time getting past your cursor.
- You’re comfortable jumping in and out at any stage of a project — from first ideas to final words — always delivering tight work, even under tight deadlines.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897