Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Copywriter in-house at client in Monterrey
MediaMonks is looking for an experienced Copywriter who can steward our global voice and make it resonate through all our branded channels, media, and outlets, maintaining consistency across all communications.
- As a senior staff member within the production team, you take full ownership/responsibility on all textual output from the in-house studio team, going to any extent to assure deadlines and quality standards are always met. Deliverables can include blog posts, social media captions, event invitations, product sheets, tutorials and editorial content.
- You are the guardian of the MediaMonks brand tone of voice, making sure that all text reflects the brand personality and talks as intended to each audience.
- As an authority in this space, you will be responsible for calling out any wrongdoings, typos, grammatical and style mistakes, and for taking any necessary steps to get them corrected promptly.
- You are a native Spanish agency/studio copywriter with a track record of 3+ years in the field crafting texts for global brands.
- You have grown into seniority crafting all sorts of successful text and editorial content, from the smallest call-to-actions to extensively researched articles and papers.
- You are a passionate communicator who captivates audiences.
- You own your topic and are always looking for a deep understanding of the brands you safeguard, constantly researching internal and external channels to further develop the themes and topics within the communication strategy.
- You produce text content for all communication needs within MediaMonks.
- You provide text support for every piece of content produced within the studio, from call-to-actions to legal disclaimers, and any copy or article produced by MediaMonks.
- You are committed to grammatical perfection and can spot a misplaced word, mistake, and/or typo at a glance.
- You live in the city of Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico and are legally allowed to work in México.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675