Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Copy Internship at MediaMonks HIL (WFH)
We have an opportunity for creative thinkers who can craft solid English copy and are eager to take their skills to the next level. We’re looking for students with meticulous writing and editing skills who are interested in experiencing creative production first-hand. The internship should be considered as a work experience position for 4+ months starting in September.
What to Expect
- During this paid internship, you’ll become part of our WFH Copy Crew that’s normally based in Hilversum (not exactly Amsterdam, but we do offer free accommodation next to the office).
- You’ll join an incredible team of copywriters—including several former interns—in critiquing copy, collaborating on best practices, and conferring about comma conundrums.
- As a Copy Monk, you’ll wield words, wisdom and wit on behalf of top-name clients for the creative production of digital products, advertising and marketing content.
- You’ll help secure, shape, and sell the work we create through alliteration and other creative means.
- Working on assignments big and small, you could contribute to anything from websites, websites and websites, to tasty and thrilling digital experiences, films, games, AR, e-commerce, VR experiences, installations, voice experiences, and more.
- You’ll help to verbalise ideas, iron out concepts and solve creative issues through words for pitches and projects in production alike.
- Other than crafting great copy, your role is to ensure that everything makes sense, is correct and consistent, and meets project objectives through craft and creative excellence.
- Honing skills without too much hand-holding, our team will support you in becoming a better writer who can take on projects independently.
Join Our Team for a Season or Two
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a fast-moving company on a mission to become the best production partner in any field and market—operating across teams and time zones with 3,000 Monks and counting. Being an intern used to be nothing but awesome before COVID made writing an even more solitary activity. As it’s looking right now, you’ll have to do with working for A-list clients and having online outings with the best coworkers in the world. But if you stick around for long enough, you might even win an award or two and join our parties and winter sports when things return back to “normal.” With this in mind, our ideal candidate is someone who’s looking to kick off their career with a head start. If you’re ready to intern from home, we’d love to welcome you to the fold (daily team meetings and Slack banter included).
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from students of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter before July 2021 (consider this a first assessment). Questions? Reach out to email@example.com for answers.
The perfect candidate doesn’t exist, but you might be just who we’re looking for.
- You’re an EU student enrolled in a higher education programme throughout the internship (this is a legal requirement, sorry).
- Work experience isn’t required; excellent English writing skills are.
- You’re able to deliver copy that is close to flawless, adding value to projects by being completely dedicated to the craft of writing.
- You like writing copy from scratch as well as enhancing work by others.
- Your writing is clear and compelling: convincing with care and without esoteric language (the cognoscenti have no exigency for grandiloquence).
- Combining creative and critical thinking, your analytical approach means you ask the right questions and make sense of things from a conceptual perspective.
- You can make a case for your work, rationalising your choices and considerations to win people over with your words.
- As part of a constructive feedback loop, you like sharing and solving critique on copy and concepts.
- You are the change you want to see in the word: you improve what is said, not just how.
- Your attention to detail is close to annoying: embarrassing typos, inconsistencies and questionable punctuation marks have little chance of getting past your cursor.
- Having a great sense of personal responsibility, you're keen to learn and push yourself to make good things great.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508