Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Copywriter at MediaMonks BER
Our brand-new Berlin office is looking for a Copywriter to create work for two of the most beloved car brands in the world. You’ll be part of a new international team dedicated to innovative and integrated work. If you associate as both a concept developer and copy connoisseur, read on and sell us on your way with words.
- As a Copywriter at MediaMonks, you wield words, wisdom and wit on behalf of top-name clients who seek our Monks for the creative production of their digital products, advertising and marketing.
- Based in Berlin but effectively starting from anywhere (WFH FTW), you’ll join a small-star team of Monks who are creating pan-European work for one of the biggest and one of the smallest car brands in the world.
- Working closely with our local CDs and ADs, you’ll craft concepts and copy for anything you could possibly throw at advertising and marketing cars: from taglines and TVC scripts to concepts for experiential experiences, digital activations and social campaigns.
- You’ll create campaigns for different car models as well the brands themselves.
- Your job is to secure, shape, and sell the work through copy and other creative means, bringing in new assignments through pitch-winning proposals.
- Together with our dedicated Copywriter for creative content, you’ll look after copy for projects in production—working with our teams to verbalise ideas, iron out concepts and solve creative issues through words.
- In addition to selling consumers on their new drive, your job’s to ensure that everything makes sense, is consistent and meets client objectives through creative excellence.
Join Us for the Ride
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a prolific and fast-moving creative company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market—operating across teams and time zones with 2,000+ Monks and counting. If you’re in for a ride, this job is the perfect opportunity for you.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a compelling cover letter explaining why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has answers.
The perfect candidate doesn’t exist, but you might.
- For this mid- to senior-level role, we’re looking for a Copywriter who can work at a high international level (you don’t have to be native English, you have to be way better than the average native writer, with excellent grammar and wordplay).
- Next to English, you can talk cars and are able to share work that showcases your ability to work for automotive brands, knowing how to sell the story and benefits of each car in a way that speaks to drivers.
- Producing quality work out of briefs and thin air alike, you’re experienced creating copy-based concepts with clever lines and insights we can build campaigns around.
- You combine creative and critical thinking; your analytical approach enables you to ask the right questions and waterproof ideas from a conceptual perspective.
- Your copy is clear and compelling at the same time: convincing without bullshit, cheesy puns or esoteric language (the cognoscenti have no need for grandiloquence).
- While you might be tired of the word, your skills in storytelling allow you to create scripts for videos ranging from 6 seconds to 6 minutes.
- As a Copywriter, you are the change you want to see in the word: you improve what is said, not just how.
- Your attention to detail is close to annoying: typos, inconsistencies and questionable punctuation marks have little chance getting past your cursor.
- As part of a constructive feedback loop, you can give and handle critique without making it or taking it personally.
- You’re comfortable jumping in and out at any stage of a project—from first ideas to final words—delivering solid work, even under tight deadlines.
- You have a great sense of personal responsibility and eagerly go the extra mile if that’s what it takes to make good great.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508