Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Copywriter (English + Spanish) at MediaMonks MX
Our CDMX Monks are looking for a bilingual copywriter with outstanding skills in crafting copy and concepts for international brands and digital projects. If you’re interested in unleashing your creativity and copy chops while working with A-list brands and top talents from around the world, we’re keen to hear from you.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Copy Monk at MediaMonks, you wield words, wisdom and wit on behalf of international clients who seek us for the creative production of digital products, advertising and marketing.
- Collaborating with Monks from around the world, you’ll flesh out concepts for anything you could possibly throw at a digital project or campaign: from web copy and video scripts to social campaigns and interactive experiences.
- You’ll help secure, shape, and sell the work we create through copy and creativity—championing clarity over cleverness.
- Working across teams, clients and projects, you’ll handle large-scale campaigns as well as single lines of copy.
- You’ll contribute to pitches and projects in production alike—working with our teams to verbalise ideas, iron out concepts and solve creative issues through words.
- In short, you’ll help ensure everything sounds right, makes sense, remains consistent and meets client objectives through craft and creative excellence.
The perfect candidate doesn’t exist, but you might be the person we’re looking for.
- For this mid–senior position, we’re looking for a virtually flawless creative copywriter with outstanding grammar and wordplay in English + Spanish.
- You have a Mexican nationality.
- You’re able to present a portfolio of projects that showcases your ability to create digital work for a broad variety of projects and clients.
- Your presentation skills are up to par with your concepting skills: you know how to make a case and can sell people on an idea through effective presentation decks.
- You can capture ideas in copy that’s clear and compelling at the same time: convincing without bullshit, cheesy puns or esoteric language.
- You combine creative and critical thinking; your analytical approach means you ask the right questions to waterproof content from a strategic/conceptual perspective.
- You’re as much a tagline writer as you’re a tech writer who can shadow as a UX writer, and drop-shadow as a UI writer.
- And while you might be tired of the word, your storytelling skills allow you to write and co-create engaging scripts for videos ranging from 6 seconds to 6 minutes.
- You know about the good, the bad and the ugly of programmatic advertising and behavioural targeting in order to write effective, dynamic copy.
- You have a knack for structure and organisation—both in words and in the way you work—collaborating through clear and comprehensive content matrices.
- As an editor, you are the change you want to see in the word: you improve what is said, not just how.
- Your attention to detail is close to annoying: typos, errors, inconsistencies and questionable punctuation marks have little chance of getting past your cursor.
- You have a great sense of personal responsibility and eagerly go the extra mile if that’s what it takes to make good great.
- Our 3,000+ Monks produce world-class work, with a record number of FWAs and 131 Cannes Lions.
- We love working with A-clients and they love working with us: think of a top-name brand and chances are they’re working with the Monks.
- You’ll collaborate with peers from around the world to critique copy, provide feedback, and confer about copious comma conundrums.
- If “Fun Place to Work” was a certificate, our Mexican office would have it—our motto is: “Crafted with care, coded by coffee, celebrated with champagne.”
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a compelling English cover letter explaining why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? email@example.com has answers.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508