Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
MediaMonks is looking for a well rounded Creative Director with experience in the art of marketing from experiential, to purely digital and all that’s in between. From digital campaigns, to broadcast film, livestream, virtual events, to traditional campaign work, our ideal candidate has a strong background in storytelling, a strategic mindset, and loves innovation as well as experience leading, guiding and mentoring teams.
As our Creative Director, your creativity will be conceptual, and strategic - focusing on exploring the creative opportunity within our clients’ needs. You will lead and set the standard for creative excellence in this group, collaborating alongside a variety of disciplines.
You are comfortable working within both complex executions and also refining an idea to its simplest and most effective form, and you can communicate those ideas clearly to inspire our clients with your storytelling for what’s possible.
Role & Responsibilities:
- As one of our go-to Monks for creative, you’ll play a central role in pitching for new projects and the creative strategy/development of existing projects.
- Working as part of a dedicated unit within MediaMonks, you’ll be in a unique position to lead creative processes and pitches across the entire account, taking on campaigns and projects big and small.
- You will partner with your creative counterparts to direct creative, concept, write, and direct across teams and time zones.
- You’ll be presenting to the client in person and through video calls, pitching new projects and proposals for production.
- From establishing brand worlds to defining the direction for campaigns, livestream, and broadcast, you will be responsible for the conception, creation and execution of high-stakes projects.
- You go above and beyond the original brief to push what’s possible on both creative and technical level, even under tight deadlines.
- You’ll translate briefs from various clients into digestible roadmaps for creative exploration.
- Combining creative direction with critical thinking; your analytical approach enables you to ask the right questions and waterproof ideas from both a strategic and conceptual perspective.
- Collaborate with leads to define creative feasibility and scope
- You help to make sure all work is conceptually in line with the client’s objectives and expectations.
- 7 - 10 years of professional experience, with 2+ years of high-level experience, leading creative teams in an advertising setting.
- Our ideal candidate also has a strong background and eye for animation and copy.
- You’re able to present a portfolio of praise-worthy projects, showcasing your understanding of innovative tech trends, PR-able ideas, and campaigns.
- You can successfully ideate and pitch your ideas in a digestible, understandable format.
- As part of a constructive feedback loop, you can give and handle criticism without making or taking it personally, eagerly going the extra mile if that’s what it takes to make good great.
- You are humble enough to always listen and learn from clients and teammates.
- You know how to empower and lead without a show of force, giving our in-house teams a clear creative direction and ownership over their projects.
- As part of a global company operating as one team across time zones, you can successfully collaborate at a distance.
- Excellent presenter, great in a pitch, able to inspire and persuade when presenting to our clients.
- Proven history of creating trusted working relationships with senior clients
- You know how to maintain a positive vibe and inspire people to get things done, wherever they are in the world.
Join the Most Awesome Creative Company on the Planet
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes boundaries when it comes to adjectives. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you in person.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. We’d love to probe your personal pitch.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508