Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Director at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks is looking for English + Spanish-speaking CD to direct and develop attractive interactive work for at the intersection of creativity and technology. We’re talking pixels, not paper; a CD who’s practised in leading digital concepts, products and experiences. If you're the Don(na) Draper of the digital age, we’d love to pick your brain.
Role & Responsibilities
- As the CD of our second-biggest office, you’ll provide clients with creative ideas, decks and direction, bringing forth award-winning products and campaigns for leading agencies and brands.
- Based at our Palermo Production Paradise, you’ll work with our producers, creatives, copywriters and (UX) designers to lead projects from pitch to the point of production — and beyond.
- You’re responsible for producing pitch-winning responses to client briefs, RFPs and RFIs — delivering beautifully designed decks in line with the client’s strategy, goals, timings and budget.
- You help to develop the creative vision from scratch, guiding the concept and design up until the launch.
- You direct the creative execution of the concepts MediaMonks develops for A-list clients around the world such as Netflix, Google, Bancolombia.
- You’ll visit clients throughout the region to pitch for projects, lead workshops and provide creative direction for all kinds of projects.
- You bring top-notch creative thinking to any table, providing creative leadership when it comes to (film and digital) campaigns, content, platforms, products, ads, and assets.
- In short, life’s a pitch: you engage projects for a living, relaying responsibilities to other Monks once the creative ball is rolling in the right direction.
Turn Creative Briefs into Business
If you are capable and crazy enough to join MediaMonks in Buenos Aires, you’d be crazy not to do it. You’ll join a super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best — and most humble ;-) — production partner in any field and market, operating as on team across 12 locations with 900 Monks and counting. If you’re up for it, we’re down to meet you tell you more about MediaMonks, our work, culture, and hands-down best-ever asados (including a vegan-friendly version).
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. We’d love to probe your personal pitch.
- For this lead role, we’re looking for an all-round concept developer with at 2+ years of CD-level experience in digital advertising or production at the highest international level.
- You’re proficient writing and presenting in English at the highest professional level, selling digital concepts to non-technical crowds.
- Much more than just coming up with amazing ideas, you can provide creative leadership and direction throughout all stages of a project from concept to execution
- You know how to show leadership without a show of force, giving people clear direction and ownership over their projects.
- You can independently run fast-paced pitches but also love going the extra mile when pushing running projects to perfection together with the team.
- You’re confident leading different types of work spanning from digital campaigns to platforms and websites, 360 video and VR, interactive films, rich media, mobile apps and games, installations and other types of experiential work.
- In digital, the user experience is king, and so you should be a sovereign when it comes to shaping concepts that captivate and inspire.
- For film-based concepts, you know how to champion storytelling and are experienced working together with film directors on integrated projects.
- You understand the process and politics of advertising inside out and know when to be pragmatic if that’s what it takes to keep things moving.
- As part of a global company operating as one team, you should also be able to successfully direct work at a distance, working across teams and time zones.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897