Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Director at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks is looking for an English speaking, well-rounded, experienced Creative Director with an art direction background ready to get their hands dirty, lead projects, concept, and pitch for one of the world’s most beloved brands in our Buenos Aires Office. Our ideal candidate has a strong background in art direction and design, as well as experience leading, guiding and mentoring teams.
In this role you will:
- Help steer the creative ship for one of our biggest global clients.
- Work as part of a dedicated unit within MediaMonks and be in a unique position to lead creative processes and pitches across the entire account, taking on campaigns and projects big and small.
- Partner with your creative counterparts to direct creative, art, design but also copy, animation and illustration across teams and time zones.
- Be presenting to the client in person and through video calls, pitching new projects and proposals for production.
- Establish brand worlds, define the art direction for interactive campaigns, websites, content and social media, and be responsible for the conception, creation and execution of high-stakes projects.
- Go above and beyond the original brief to push what’s possible on both a creative and technical level, even under tight deadlines.
- Translate briefs from various clients into digestible roadmaps for creative exploration.
- Combine creative art direction with critical thinking; your analytical approach enables you to ask the right questions and waterproof ideas from both a strategic and conceptual perspective.
- Produce creative proposals, mockups and decks to kickstart new campaigns.
- Help make sure all work is conceptually in line with the campaign’s objectives and client expectations.
- For this creative direction position, we’re looking for an Creative Director with 5 - 8 years of professional experience, with 2+ years of high-level experience, leading creative teams in an advertising or production agency setting.
- While we are looking for a candidate with strong roots in art direction, our ideal unicorn candidate also has an eye for animation and a strong understanding of copy.
- You’re able to present a portfolio of praise-worthy projects, showcasing your understanding of innovative tech trends, PR-able ideas, and campaigns.
- You can successfully ideate and pitch your ideas in a digestible, understandable format.
- As part of a constructive feedback loop, you can give and handle criticism without making or taking it personally, eagerly going the extra mile if that’s what it takes to make good great.
- You are humble enough to always listen and learn from clients and teammates.
- You know how to empower and lead without a show of force, giving our in-house teams a clear creative direction and ownership over their projects.
- As part of a global company operating as one team across time zones, you can successfully collaborate at a distance.
- You know how to maintain a positive vibe and inspire people to get things done, wherever they are in the world.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508