Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Director at MediaMonks DXB
MediaMonks is looking to add another CD to its superband of creatives. In this role, you’ll provide our clients with creative decks, ideas and direction, bringing forth award-winning products and campaigns for some of the MENA’s leading brands. If you are the Don(na) Draper of the digital and social age, we’d love to pick your brain.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a CD at a global creative production agency, life’s a pitch: you engage projects for a living and relay responsibilities to others once the ball is rolling in the right (creative) direction.
- In this senior-level position, you’ll develop concepts and copy for anything you could possibly throw at an integrated campaign: from taglines and scripts to concepts for digital activations, social media campaigns and experiential installations.
- You need to show versatility in your thinking. It’s a role with a wide creative scope: from website to social content to film and innovation.
- You’ll work as part of our pitch pack to win pitches and lead concepts for our A-list client.
- You’ll also own the creative execution of projects, seeing them through from pitch to final delivery.
- You’ll take ownership of the creative product end-to-end, leading and delivering projects from idea to final delivery.
- You’ll visit clients throughout the region, leading workshops and providing creative direction for any kind of project.
- A strong focus on social content, script writing, and film production is a must.
- You bring top-notch production thinking to the table and provide creative consultation when it comes to the nitty-gritty of cutting-edge campaigns.
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of incredible coworkers, MediaMonks brings a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified by all the awards.
As a CD at MediaMonks, you’re part of the most awesome production agency on the planet, operating as ‘one office across 51 locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 3500+ team members across the S4Capital portfolio and counting.
- We’re looking to hire an all-round concept developer with at least 10 years of CD-level experience in advertising or production at the highest international level with extensive experience in the GCC.
- You’re a flexible thinker. Whether it’s a 6 seconds social format, a website design, a 2 minute film or innovation in VR/AR, you’ve mastered creative storytelling in any format you’re given.
- Make no mistake, this role requires you to put pen to paper and come up with buzzworthy ideas, and have the ability to present them in equally compelling decks.
- You will take ownership for the entire campaign, providing strong leadership and direction throughout all stages of a project, including the management of a wider team of creatives, designers, and animators.
- You know how to show leadership without a show of force, giving our in-house teams a clear creative direction and ownership over their projects.
- You can independently lead fast-paced pitches but also love going the extra mile when painstakingly pushing running projects to perfection.
- You’re a digital genius with an innate taste for the latest and greatest social platforms, digital technology, an instinct for snappy writing and a natural feel for visual design.
- You’re confident leading different types of work spanning from digital and social campaigns to platforms and websites, hero films and TVCs, and installations.
- For film-based projects, it’s all about the story: you champion storytelling and are experienced working together with film directors on integrated projects.
- In digital, the user experience is king, and so you should be a sovereign when it comes to shaping concepts that captivate and inspire.
- With strong pitching and presentation skills, you can represent MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities and culture to clients.
- As part of a global company operating as one team across time zones, you need to be able to successfully direct work at a distance.
- You have extensive experience and deep understanding of Middle Eastern audiences with an even deeper expertise in the Saudi and GCC society and culture
- You understand the local culture and ways of working
- You must speak and write Arabic and English fluently.
- Role is based in Dubai or Riyadh
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508