Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Director Experiential MediaMonks NY
Our New York office has a divine position for an almighty CD with a knack for driving and directing experiential work. In this role, you work with the world’s leading agencies to develop A-list experiences for amazing brands. If you fancy taking on the perfect brainstorm, we’d love to have you on board.
Part Pitch, Part Project
- Working from a small all-star team, you act in concert with client and coworkers from all over the world to produce top-notch creative work.
- Your focus is on bringing in and about experiential projects, including installations and VR projects.
- On the one hand, you help to win new projects by developing creative treatments in response to agency briefs and RFPs.
- On the other, you work as a CD on a number of running projects, helping to complete the concept by fleshing out the final features and flow.
All About You
- We’re looking for a true-born artist with 5+ years of senior-level experience in (digital) advertising or production.
- Someone with an innate taste for technology, an instinct for interaction and a natural feel for design.
- The user experience is king, and so you should be a king or queen of shaping experiences that captivate and inspire.
- You naturally think of creative applications for new and emerging technologies.
- You understand the process and politics of advertising by heart, and absolutely love production.
Become our Experiential Expert
MediaMonks is most likely the most awesome company you’ll ever work for. Honestly, you’ll get to do award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble;-) production partner in any field and market.
If you’re eager to join our digital dynasty, we’d love to hear your personal pitch. We’re also keen to see solid work, so please share your favourite creations. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this role.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897