Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Director for Digital Advertising at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks is looking for English + Spanish-speaking CD to lead a creative team in crafting digital ads & assets for big-name brands such as HP, Netflix, Amazon, Oreos. You’ll not just produce great campaigns, you’ll also build the entire creative team from scratch.
- Based in Palermo, you’ll work as part of global ads & assets division, liaising directly with our local Ops Monk and one of our lead creatives at the MediaMonks HQ
- Leading a new creative team, you’re responsible for the creative execution of effective (social) content campaigns MediaMonks produces for top-name brands and businesses.
- You’ll lead the creation of high-end campaigns MediaMonks produces in incredibly short amounts of time, directing design, animation and illustration across teams and time zones.
- You’ll be part of both pitches and projects, working for international clients and occasionally some local ones on projects big, small, and huge.
- You’ll be presenting to our clients (often through video calls), pitching for new projects or running workshops to collect new insights and ideas.
- You scope what needs to be done on a creative level so that our PMs and producers can book sufficient time to make your projects shine.
- You go above and beyond the original brief to push what’s possible on a creative and aesthetic level.
- Whether it’s through programmatic targeting or dynamic content, your job is to creatively get the right message across to the right audience(s).
- You’ll translate creative concepts into thorough briefs for our in-house artists.
- For some projects, you’ll help direct the visual style, for other projects, you help safeguard predefined ones.
- You’ll produce creative proposals, sketches and mockups to kickstart new assignments.
- You help to make sure all work is conceptually in line with the brief, campaign objectives and client expectations.
- You look after the execution of the concept and help to improve the work by offering new angles, inspiration, best practices and practical solutions — guaranteeing projects meet the creative standards MediaMonks is famed for.
Join Our BA Team
Working at MediaMonks BA is arguably the most awesome thing to do in Buenos Aires right now. You’ll join a super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market, operating as one office across teams and time zones with 1,000 Monks and counting. You’ll get the chance to help build a creative team from scratch and bring concepts to life from first ideas to the final shoot. If you fit the bill, we’d love to meet you to tell you more about MediaMonks, our work, culture, and hands-down best-ever asados (including a vegan-friendly version).
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has the answers.
- We’re looking for a bilingual CD with 2+ years of high-level digital experience leading creative teams in an international, English-speaking environment.
- You’re capable and confident in identifying the communication problems of our clients and are experienced in developing and directing creative solutions that leverage the best of what digital advertising has to offer.
- You have proven experience with building a creative team and team structure.
- You’re equally capable and confident in dealing with high-end brands: you’re looking for high-quality work and aren’t afraid of tight turnarounds.
- You eat data for breakfast, and are ready to use it in all of your creative thinking.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of creative and design work streams and how we can continue to improve both going forward.
- You have experience directing digital design, animation and illustration
- You’re skilled in creating concepts for display advertising and social (content) campaigns using images, animation and video.
- Your pitch skills are as great as your concepting skills: you know how to make a case and sell people on an idea through beautifully designed presentation decks.
- You have the ability and stamina to tackle the same challenge from a wide variety of angles.
- You can produce concepts from scratch and enhance ideas provided by clients and colleagues.
- You’re a team player with leadership skills: you can keep a cool head when things get heated and are great at dealing with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers.
- You know how to maintain a positive vibe and inspire people to get things done, wherever they are in the world.
- Extra skill sets, such as illustration / animation / editing are always seen as a bonus
- Proof that you've delivered successful dynamic video / smart targeting campaigns
- Knowledge in A/B testing would also work in their favour
Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897