Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Director for Websites & Apps at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires has an exciting position for a wwwonderful concept developer with a knack for digital platforms. We’re looking to hire a CD who’s practised in producing digital concepts for websites, apps and other digital transformation projects. If you believe that dot-coms should be flagships, we’d love to have you on board.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this key position, you’ll join our second biggest office in crafting high-end websites, apps and e-comm platforms for leading businesses and brands.
- Your work will be a mix of technically advanced brand sites and the more traditional dot-coms and apps.
- Based at our Palermo Production Paradise, you’ll work with our producers, creatives, copywriters and (UX) designers to bring projects from pitch to the point of production — and beyond.
- You’re creatively responsible for producing pitch-winning responses to client briefs, RFPs and RFIs — delivering beautifully designed decks that are in line with the client’s strategy, goals, timings and budget.
- You help to develop the creative vision from scratch, guiding the concept and design up until the launch.
- You balance sales with story, conversion with creativity and experience with ecommerce — making sure creative and commercial goals live in perfect harmony.
- You inspire people to buy into the brand, not just simply to “buy now.”
Why You Should Join MediaMonks
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market — operating as on office across 12 locations with 900 Monks and counting. If you’re up for it, we’re down to meet you tell you more about MediaMonks, our work, culture, and hands-down best-ever asados (including a vegan-friendly version).
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this lead position, we’re looking for an inspiring CD with 2+ years of experience leading digital products such as brand apps and dot-com websites.
- You’re a digital genius with an innate taste for technology, an instinct for interaction and a natural feel for digital design.
- You represent the sweet spot between UX, UI and creativity.
- You can independently run fast-paced pitches, and love going the extra mile when pushing running projects to perfection.
- You know how to translate brand objectives into great user experiences, fuelled by real customer needs.
- You’re confident in communicating in English at the highest professional level and have an ability to clearly present digital concepts to non-technical crowds.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897