Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Director - MediaMonks Australia
MediaMonks Australia is looking for a rockstar Creative Director (CD) to join our AU team in establishing MediaMonks as one of the top creative production partners here & in ANZ. In this role, you’ll provide our clients with creative strategy, ideas and direction, bringing forth award-winning concepts and campaigns for some of ANZ’s leading brands.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a digital CD at a global creative production agency, life’s a pitch: you engage projects for a living and relay responsibilities to others once the ball is rolling in the right (creative) direction.
- You’ll work as part of our pitch pack to win pitches and lead concepts for A-list clients.
- You’ll also own the creative execution of projects, seeing them through from pitch to final delivery.
- You’ll visit clients throughout the region, leading workshops and providing creative direction for any kind of project.
- A strong focus on digital, creative technology, platform UX and design, experiential and content production is a must.
- You bring top-notch executional thinking to the table and provide creative consultation when it comes to the nitty-gritty of a highly creative and technical project.
- As a CD at MediaMonks, you’re part of the most awesome production agency on the planet, operating as ‘one office across 40 locations globally’ with an incredible in-house team of 2500+ Monks and counting.
- We’re looking for a digital creative connoisseur with 8-10 years of high-level experience in digital creative concept development and execution (with a background in design), generating insights and ideas for A-list clients that are in line with the brand, strategy and budget.
- Make no mistake, this role requires you to put pen to paper and come up with buzz-worthy ideas and concepts, and have the ability to present them in equally compelling decks.
- You will take ownership of the creative deliverables of projects, providing strong leadership and direction throughout all stages of a project, including the management of a wider team of creatives, designers, and animators.
- You know how to show leadership without a show of force, giving our in-house teams a clear creative direction and ownership over their projects.
- You can independently lead fast-paced pitches but also love going the extra mile when painstakingly pushing running projects to perfection.
- You’re a digital genius with an innate taste for the latest and greatest digital technology, an instinct for snappy writing and a natural feel for visual design and experience design.
- You’re confident leading different types of work with a strong focus on digital and creative technology bringing ideas to life that are pushing the boundaries of innovation all the way to platforms, social content, immersive AR/VR and experiential. You also love when all the efforts come together into a campaign.
- In digital, the user experience for platforms is king, and so you should be a sovereign when it comes to shaping concepts that are user-centric, captivating and inspiring.
- You can comfortably lead large scale platform jobs running UX, strategy, holistic CX concept development and UI design in collaborations with client and internal teams.
- You partner well with client teams - helping them articulate their business objectives and formulate a brief that informs the creative strategy as well as internal creative and design teams.
- With strong pitching and presentation skills, you can represent MediaMonks by showcasing our credentials, capabilities, culture and working model to clients.
- As part of a global company operating as one team across time zones, you need to be able to successfully work at a distance being comfortable with video calls.
- You understand the process and politics of advertising inside out and know when to be pragmatic if that’s what it takes to keep things moving.
- *** Being based in Sydney is a requirement. ***
- *Please keep in mind, due to COVID-19, we will not be immediately hiring for this position, but we look forward to reviewing your application for the near future. Thank you for understanding.*
- Salary indication: AUD 170-210k p.a.
Come Turn Concepts into Projects
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of incredible coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified by all the awards. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a tailored letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508