Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Director MediaMonks LA
MediaMonks is looking to add another CD to its superband of creatives. In this role, you’ll provide our clients with creative decks, ideas and direction, bringing forth award-winning products and campaigns for some of America’s leading technology brands. If you are the Don(na) Draper of the digital and social age, we’d love to pick your brain.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a CD at a global creative production agency, life’s a pitch: you engage projects for a living and relay responsibilities to others once the ball is rolling in the right (creative) direction.
- Based at our Abbot Kinney treehouse, you’ll work as part of our pitch pack to win pitches and lead concepts for A-list clients in North America.
- You’ll also own the creative execution of projects, seeing them through from pitch to final delivery.
- You’ll visit clients throughout the region, leading workshops and providing creative direction for any kind of project.
- A strong focus on social content, script writing, and film production is a must.
- You bring top-notch production thinking to the table and provide creative consultation when it comes to the nitty-gritty of cutting-edge campaigns.
- As a CD at MediaMonks, you’re part of the most awesome production agency on the planet, operating as ‘one office across 11 locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 1200 Monks and counting.
Come Turn Concepts into Projects
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of incredible coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified by all the awards. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a tailored letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We’re looking to hire an all-round concept developer with at least 2 years of CD-level experience in advertising or production at the highest international level.
- Make no mistake, this role requires you to put pen to paper and come up with buzzworthy ideas, and have the ability to present them in equally compelling decks.
- You will take ownership for the entire campaign, providing strong leadership and direction throughout all stages of a project, including the management of a wider team of creatives, designers, and animators.
- You know how to show leadership without a show of force, giving our in-house teams a clear creative direction and ownership over their projects.
- You can independently lead fast-paced pitches but also love going the extra mile when painstakingly pushing running projects to perfection.
- You’re a digital genius with an innate taste for the latest and greatest social platforms, digital technology, an instinct for snappy writing and a natural feel for visual design.
- You’re confident leading different types of work spanning from digital and social campaigns to platforms and websites, hero films and TVCs, and installations.
- For film-based projects, it’s all about the story: you champion storytelling and are experienced working together with film directors on integrated projects.
- In digital, the user experience is king, and so you should be a sovereign when it comes to shaping concepts that captivate and inspire.
- With strong pitching and presentation skills, you can represent MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities and culture to clients.
- As part of a global company operating as one team across time zones, you need to be able to successfully direct work at a distance.
- You understand the process and politics of advertising inside out and know when to be pragmatic if that’s what it takes to keep things moving.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897