Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Director MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks London is looking to add a Creative Director to its superband of creatives. In this role, you’ll lead the creation and production of an entire digital and content ecosystem for a ‘new-to-the-market’ global tourism client. It’s a hands-on role, dedicated to the client, providing creative direction, strategy and ideas that bringing forth award-winning work.
Role & Responsibilities
- Based at our Farringdon office, you’ll lead a team on one of our largest travel & hospitality clients.
- You’ll own the creative product end-to-end, leading and delivering projects from idea to final delivery.
- You’ll be able to travel to visit the client, leading workshops and providing creative direction for any kind of project.
- It’s a role with a wide creative scope, from website to social content to film and innovation.
- You bring top-notch creative thinking to the table and provide creative leadership and consultation when it comes to ongoing creative development of the work.
- As a CD at MediaMonks, you’re part of the most awesome production agency on the planet, operating as ‘one office across 11 locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 1200 Monks and counting.
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of incredible coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified by all the awards.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a tailored letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We’re looking to hire an all-round concept developer with at least 2 years of CD-level experience in advertising or production at the highest international level.
- This role requires you to put pen to paper and come up with buzzworthy ideas, and have the ability to present them in equally compelling ways.
- You will take creative ownership of the project, providing strong leadership and direction throughout all stages.
- You know how to show leadership without a show of force, giving our in-house teams a clear creative direction and ownership over their briefs.
- You’ve a great instinct for snappy writing and a natural feel for visual design.
- You’re confident leading different types of work spanning from platforms and websites to digital and social campaigns to hero films and installations.
- With strong presentation skills, you can represent MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities and culture to clients.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675