Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Internship at MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks has an exciting intern position for a Creative Intern to put their feel for attractive interactive work into practice. We’re talking pixels instead of paper; creatives that are trained in and love producing digital advertising concepts. We are looking for individuals that can tackle art, copy and the latest internet memes.
To quality for the internship you must be legally enrolled in a (3-year+) college or university programme; the internship needs to be part of a study programme.
Role and Responsibilities
- During this paid internship, you will join our small but perfectly formed creative department in the growing MediaMonks London office.
- You’ll get to work on client briefs and pitch these into project proposals.
- For awarded projects, you stay on board as part of the project team and help to develop the proposal into an actual project.
- You’ll be working with other creatives, copywriters, (UX) designers, animators, developers and a whole lot more talented Monks to make sure running projects get love and care throughout the entire production process.
- You’ll be working with a wider team based around the globe
- You will independently produce creative proposals for small digital projects under supervision of experienced creatives and designers who will help you to grow as a digital creative.
- In some cases, your projects will literally be small, such as when developing concepts for mobile display ads or watch faces.
- In other cases, you’ll be assisting with bigger projects by contributing ideas or further developing artwork or proposals.
- Benefits include breakfast and lunch daily with a weekly Deliveroo team lunch
Become a Creative Monk!
Being an intern at MediaMonks is simply awesome. No tea and coffee-making duties here, you’ll get to do actual work for top-notch advertising agencies and their brands. You’ll get to win all the awards. But what is perhaps the most tangible testament to the unadulterated epic-ness of our internships are the many ex-interns who are still part of our pack. In fact, some of the first interns to join MediaMonks are now occupying key positions within our company. With this prospect in mind, our ideal candidate is someone who’s looking to kick-start their career with a head start
If you are interested in experiencing what it’s like to work in digital production on behalf of the world’s leading advertising agencies and their brands, start removing the posters you made in high school from your portfolio. We are interested in seeing and hearing about your best digital work.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short covering letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship.
- You are enrolled and in a higher education programme. (preferably advertising or concept focussed).
- You have a UK passport.
- You are made of ones and zeros and have ideas and solutions for websites, mobile apps and games, virtual reality experiences, interactive films and everything in between.
- You know how to present ideas and highlight the key points needed to sell a concept.
- You know what a wireframe and user journey is
- You have at least attempted to memorise big parts of the internet: your mental library of references is vast and allows you to kickstart creative ideas with a bulk of inspiration
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897