Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Internship at MediaMonks SP
MediaMonks São Paulo is looking for a next (-level) intern with a knack for experiential work to join our creative team. We’re talking an eye for pixels and physical products instead of paper; you’re a creative who is practised in developing amazing experiences.
About the Internship
- During this paid internship, you’ll focus on supporting insane experiential projects including robots, twitch experiments, installations and VR projects that are quite simply out-of-this-world.
- With the help of our creatives, you’ll get to work on client briefs and pitch these into concept and project proposals.
- You will independently produce creative proposals for small experiential projects under the supervision of our senior Monks, who’ll help you to grow as a creative.
- In other cases, you’ll be assisting with bigger projects by contributing ideas and further developing artwork or proposals.
- As part of MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as one office in eleven locations with an incredible in-house team of 900 Monks.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter. A portfolio is preferred but not mandatory.
- You are enrolled in a relevant higher-education programme, specializing in advertising or a related field.
- We are looking for a true-born creative with an innate taste for technology, an instinct for interaction and a natural feel for digital aesthetics.
- You can think big and come up with creative applications for new and emerging technologies.
- As a digital creative, you’re made of ones and zeros and can come up with ideas and solutions for websites, mobile apps and games, virtual reality experiences, interactive films and everything in between.
- You’re able to help out with the development and execution of concepts from ideation through to production.
- You also know how to present ideas and highlight the insights needed to sell a concept.
- You’re well-versed in English.
Why You Should Join MediaMonks
Being an intern at MediaMonks is simply awesome. You’ll get to do actual work for top-notch brands and businesses while also working with some of the nicest people in the biz. Honestly, you’ll get to do award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-)) production partner in any field and market. If you’re eager to join our digital dynasty, we’d love to hear your personal pitch.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897