Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Lead / Art Director at MediaMonks LA
MediaMonks is hiring a senior-level creative Monk to be the mentor and guardian of the design and animation realm within our monastery. You will not only be the Gandalf within the production monks, but you’re also ready to work some out-of-this-world magic. Guiding moving pixels across space with grace is your personal love language.
- In this key role, you’ll be working on a global scale to create effective social content and display ads in partnership with our biggest global client.
- Working as part of a dedicated unit within MediaMonks, you’ll be in a unique position to lead creative processes and pitches across the entire account, taking on campaigns big, small and huge.
- You’re responsible for the creation and execution of the high-stakes campaigns we create in incredibly short amounts of time, animation, design, and illustration across teams and time zones.
- You’ll be presenting to the client in person and through video calls, pitching for new projects or running workshops to collect new insights and ideas.
- You identify what needs to be done on a creative level so that our PMs and producers can book sufficient time to make your projects shine.
- You go above and beyond the original brief to push what’s possible on both a creative and technical level.
- Whether it’s through programmatic targeting or dynamic content, your job is to creatively get the right message across to the right audience(s).
- You’ll translate creative concepts into thorough briefs for our in-house artists.
- For some projects you direct the visual style, for other projects, you help safeguard predefined ones.
- You’ll produce creative proposals, sketches and mockups to kickstart new assignments.
- You help to make sure all work is conceptually in line with the campaign’s objectives and client expectations.
- You look after the execution of the concept and help to improve the work by offering new angles, inspiration, best practices and practical solutions — guaranteeing projects meet the creative standards MediaMonks is famed for.
Join Our LA Team
Working at MediaMonks LA is arguably the most awesome thing to do in Los Angeles right now. You’ll join a super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market, operating as one team across time zones with 1200+ Monks and counting. If you’re up for the job, we’re down to meet you to tell you more about MediaMonks, our work, culture, and hands-down best-ever first friday rooftop parties.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. We’d love to probe your personal pitch.Apply for this job
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675