Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Lead at MediaMonks BA
- Working under a non-disclosure agreement, you’ll contribute to crafting effective social content and display ads in partnership with our biggest international client.
- Working as part of a dedicated unit within MediaMonks, you’ll be in a unique position to lead creative processes and pitches across the entire account, taking on campaigns big, small and huge.
- You’re responsible for the creation and execution of the high-stakes campaigns we create in incredibly short amounts of time, directing design, animation and illustration across teams and time zones.
- You’ll be presenting to the client in person and through video calls, pitching for new projects or running workshops to collect new insights and ideas.
- You identify what needs to be done on a creative level so that our PMs and producers can book sufficient time to make your projects shine.
- You go above and beyond the original brief to push what’s possible on both a creative and technical level.
- Whether it’s through programmatic targeting or dynamic content, your job is to creatively get the right message across to the right audience(s).
- You’ll translate creative concepts into thorough briefs for our in-house artists.
- For some projects you direct the visual style, for other projects, you help safeguard predefined ones.
- You’ll produce creative proposals, sketches and mockups to kickstart new assignments.
- You help to make sure all work is conceptually in line with the campaign’s objectives and client expectations.
- You look after the execution of the concept and help to improve the work by offering new angles, inspiration, best practices and practical solutions — guaranteeing projects meet the creative standards MediaMonks is famed for.
Join Our BA Team
Working at MediaMonks BA is arguably the most awesome thing to do in Buenos Aires right now. You’ll join a super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market, operating as one team across time zones with 900+ Monks and counting. If you’re up for the job, we’re down to meet you to tell you more about MediaMonks, our work, culture, and hands-down best-ever asados (including a vegan-friendly version).
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. We’d love to probe your personal pitch.
- For this lead position, we’re looking for a bilingual CD or AD with 2+ years of high-level experience leading creative teams in an international, English-speaking environment.
- You’re looking for high-quality projects, not prestige: your work will be seen by millions but our involvement will stay under an NDA forever.
- You’re equally capable and confident in dealing with high-end brands.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of creative and design work streams and how we can continue to improve both going forward.
- You have experience directing digital design, animation and illustration.
- You’re skilled in creating concepts for display advertising and social (content) campaigns using images, animation and video.
- Your pitch skills are as great as your concepting skills: you know how to make a case and sell people on an idea through beautifully designed presentation decks.
- You have the ability and stamina to tackle the same challenge from a wide variety of angles.
- You can produce concepts from scratch and enhance ideas provided by clients and colleagues.
- You’re a team player with leadership skills: you can keep a cool head when things get heated and are great at dealing with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers.
- You know how to maintain a positive vibe and inspire people to get things done, wherever they are in the world.
- If you can also throw in some illustration and/or animation skills, that’d be a great nice-to-have.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897