Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Lead at MediaMonks SG
As MediaMonks is building up to a great 2020, our Singapore office is hiring a Creative to produce amazing work for an innovative health app into being. In this key role, you’ll be critical to the success of a new health initiative by one of the biggest brands in the world — and in addition, you’ll get to become a Monk!
- In this key role, you’ll be working on a global scale to create effective graphic content (illustration + animation work) in partnership with our biggest global client.
- Working as part of a dedicated unit within MediaMonks, you’ll be in a unique position to lead creative processes and pitches across the entire account, taking on campaigns big, small and huge.
- You’re responsible for the creation and execution of the content we create in incredibly short amounts of time, directing design, animation and illustration across teams and time zones.
- You’ll be presenting to the client in person and through video calls, pitching for new projects or running workshops to collect new insights and ideas.
- You identify what needs to be done on a creative level so that our PMs and producers can book sufficient time to make your projects shine.
- You go above and beyond the original brief to push what’s possible on both a creative and technical level.
- Whether it’s through programmatic targeting or dynamic content, your job is to creatively get the right message across to the right audience(s).
- You’ll translate creative concepts into thorough briefs for our in-house artists.
- For some projects you direct the visual style, for other projects, you help safeguard predefined ones.
- You’ll produce creative proposals, sketches and mockups to kickstart new assignments.
- You help to make sure all work is conceptually in line with the campaign’s objectives and client expectations.
- You look after the execution of the concept and help to improve the work by offering new angles, inspiration, best practices and practical solutions — guaranteeing projects meet the creative standards MediaMonks is famed for.
- For this lead position, we’re looking for a Senior Creative (art background) or AD with 2+ years of high-level experience leading creative teams in an international, English-speaking environment.
- You’re looking for high-quality projects, not prestige: your work will be seen by millions but we can’t talk about it.
- You have proven experience creating locally relevant content for specific markets; ideally, you know the city and culture of Singapore by heart.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of creative and design work streams and how we can continue to improve both going forward.
- You have experience directing digital design, animation and illustration.
- You’re skilled in creating digital content using images, animation and video.
- Your pitch skills are as great as your concepting skills: you know how to make a case and sell people on an idea through beautifully designed presentation decks.
- You have the ability and stamina to tackle the same challenge from a wide variety of angles.
- You can produce concepts from scratch and enhance ideas provided by clients and colleagues.
- You’re a team player with leadership skills: you can keep a cool head when things get heated and are great at dealing with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers.
- You know how to maintain a positive vibe and inspire people to get things done, wherever they are in the world.
- If you can also throw in some illustration and/or animation skills, that’d be a great nice-to-have.
According to the Singapore tripartite standards, we will prioritise people that are Singaporeans and PRs. Apart from that it will help if you are already living in the +65.
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful, bustling and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for — operating across teams and time zones with 1,000+ Monks and counting. You’ll work from the beautiful shophouse that is our first completely integrated office whilst being only one Slack away from incredible peers around the world who you can collaborate with on copy conundrums and best practices. If you’re keen to become our new colleague in Singapore, we’re eager to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. We’d love to probe your personal pitch. Principal candidates only please.Apply for this job
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291