Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Producer at MediaMonks (Bay Area)
- In this dedicated role, you’ll be the main interface between MediaMonks and one of our biggest global clients.
- Based in San Francisco, you’ll spend about 2 days per week working in-house at the offices of our client in the Bay Area.
- Working for one of the world’s most beloved brands — referring to our client, of course — you help to make sure our teams deliver quality content at scale.
- You’ll lead running projects to victory and set up new projects for future success.
- You liaise between our client and teams to ensure MediaMonks nails milestone after milestone — hustling internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- Oversee and coordinate the production of multiple design and animation projects between our offices.
- Meet deadlines with lethal precision; flag those that aren’t attainable upfront.
- Schedule, track and prioritize assignments, making sure the right Monks are booked and briefed in advance.
- Keep stakeholders informed on the progress of projects.
- Ensure that work meets the client’s creative goals, brand and strategy, as well as our own quality standards.
- Evaluate the good, the bad and the ugly of finished projects to improve processes and work streams.
- Scope and quote new projects, liaising with our team leads to propose timelines and ballparks.
Become Our Golden Gateway to Success
As part of MediaMonks, you’ll be part of a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company that creative people would kill to work for. You’ll join a truly global company, operating as one office across 11 locations with 800+ Monks — not counting you and this exciting new opportunity in San Francisco. If you’re up for the job, we’re down to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have 2+ years of senior-level experience working as a producer or PM in digital advertising or production.
- Your background in producing integrated work and campaigns enables you to handle high-stakes projects without breaking a sweat.
- You have hands-on experience with managing creative workflows and fast-paced design and animation projects.
- Knowledge of design and animation production processes is an obvious plus.
- You possess sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address possible planning or production issues, translating the complexity of such projects into lucid language everyone can understand.
- Leading multiple productions between multiple offices is no easy task and requires strong planning and communication skills
- While you consider spreadsheets your natural habitat, you excel at interfacing with human beings in real-time.
- We need a go-getter with a no-nonsense attitude who can manage and motivate people to get things done across teams and time zones.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897