Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Project Manager at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for a Spanish + English-speaking PM. You’ll join a special task force at not-so-secret location in Palermo to help manage the successful delivery of digital advertising assets for one of the biggest brands in the world.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this dedicated position, you’ll be managing fast-moving design and animation projects on an international scale.
- Working for one of the world’s most beloved brands — referring to our client, of course — you work to make sure our teams deliver quality content at scale.
- You’ll liaise between our client leads and teams to ensure MediaMonks nails milestone after milestone — hustling internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- Your job is to constantly balance resources and workload: your planning and coordination are key for successfully delivering projects on time.
- You’ll help to manage the process and completion of multiple projects simultaneously, managing the in- and output of our Design, Illustration and Animation Monks.
- You make sure deadlines are met with lethal precision, and flag the ones that aren’t attainable upfront.
- A big part of your day-to-day is briefing team members on delivery objectives and keeping stakeholders informed on the progress of projects, and the latest office juice.
- You schedule, track and prioritize assignments and make sure the right Monks are available to provide our client with a constant flow of high-end production work.
- You’ll also evaluate the good, the bad and the ugly of finished projects to improve our processes and work streams.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job
We’re looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent project manager — someone who knows how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- Your 5+ years of experience in digital advertising or production have made you fabulous at dealing with stress and phenomenal at communicating with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers. ‘Keep calm and get shit done’ is what this job is all about, after all.
- You know your 💩 when it comes to managing rich media and programmatic campaigns, dynamic ad creatives, and how to use emojis in group chats to inspire teams to go the extra mile.
- You know how to work with media plans and can manage the launch of even the biggest of digital ad campaigns.
- You understand the anatomy of display ads, know your way around DoubleClick and Sizmek, and can comprehend spec sheets.
- You’re a proficient communicator — able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- You have solid scoping skills, which translate into realistic timings and resource estimates.
- You’re acquainted with the (post) production of film, image and animation assets for social media.
- Experience dealing with ‘data-driven strategies’.
- Experience producing or managing DOOH campaigns.
- Creative background.
Join Our Party in Palermo
In return for your dedication to details, deadlines and deliveries, you’ll get to work with an amazing set of colleagues at one of the top 50 companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a successful and fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. If you think you’ll a manage magnificently, we’d love to meet you to tell you all about MediaMonks, our work, culture, and hands-down-best-ever (vegan) asados.Apply for this job
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675