Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Project Manager at MediaMonks LA
The MediaMonks monastery in LA is seeking Project Managers with a knack for design, animation and video editing at scale.
This mid-level role requires prior experience in digital advertising, transcreation, asset creation and/or integrated production, as well as an understanding of what is needed in the first place to make first-rate projects come about.
- You’ll partner with one of our biggest clients to produce digital advertising assets that require our in-house teams to deliver quality x quantity.
- You are responsible for the process and completion of multiple design & animation projects simultaneously, managing the in- and output of our Design, Illustration and Animation Monks.
- A quality watchdog, you work closely together with our Program/Project Managers and production teams across 3 time zones to make sure pixels are pushed to perfection.
- You make sure that the work meets the client’s strategy, brand and creative goals, as well as our own quality standards.
- As a Project Manager, you’re also help scoping and quoting projects, working with senior Monks and department leads to propose timelines and ballparks.
- As part of MediaMonks, you part of an international production company, with 600 Monks from all production disciplines working together to craft the best of work.
- A big part of your day-to-day is briefing team members on delivery objectives and keeping everyone informed on the progress of projects, and the latest office gossip.
- You make sure deadlines are met with lethal precision, and flag the ones that aren’t attainable upfront.
- You schedule, track and prioritize assignments and make sure the right resources (we mean people of course!) are available.
- You liaise between clients and teams to make sure MediaMonks nails milestone after milestone, hustling internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on experience doing awesome work as Project Manager in digital advertising or creative production.
- You have a solid understanding of the creative workflow of fast-paced design and animation projects.
- You also have a sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address possible planning/production issues, translating the complexity of such projects into lucid language that clients can understand.
- We need a true-born and fun-loving team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- You can collaborate comfortably with digital artisans including creatives, illustrators, designers, 2D animators, 3D animators, concept artists.
- Setting up and managing production projects between offices is no easy task and requires superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Spreadsheets are your natural habitat, project management tools your best friend (e.g., TeamGantt, 10,000ft, Basecamp, Post-it notes).
Join the Most Awesome Production Company on the Planet
At MediaMonks, you join a young & fun, successful and super-fast-growing company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and use of adjectives. In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome projects and coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through awesome awards. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you in person.
If you think you’ll manage magnificently, you should send us your cv_final_def_v3.pdf ASAP, along with a cover letter detailing why you are the best Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675