Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Recruiter at MediaMonks SG
MediaMonks is recruiting an in-house recruiter to recruit new Monks for our APAC Monasteries. This fun, full-time position is based at our office in Singapore.
About the Role
- In this position, you work in support of our local operations team that keeps MediaMonks APAC running as we move faster and faster.
- As an in-house recruiter, you’ll assist with making our APAC team bigger, better and bolder by recruiting candidates and reviewing job applications.
- You’ll work together with our local Leads, to lead our recruitment efforts around APAC.
- By helping to fill in the ever-changing blanks within our APAC teams, you’ll get to learn how a creative production company like MediaMonks works inside out.
As part of MediaMonks, you’re part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 1000+ Monks worldwide.
- Evaluate incoming applications for the APAC offices, making a selection of who could make the cut, and who doesn’t.
- Chase the team leads for each position to follow up on the most promising candidates.
- Inform candidates on their application status, thanking candidates for applying or inviting them for an interview.
- Carry out initial screenings (phone/video call) to get a better feel for whether candidates could be a good fit.
- Plan and coordinate on-site interviews between top candidates and our team leads.
- Participate in job interviews at our office to learn more about the candidate’s skills and the specific needs of our hiring manager for the position.
- Liaise with third-parties to update external recruitment on our latest hiring needs, and give feedback on the candidates they’ve sourced.
- Search and attract great candidates through LinkedIn, forums, FB groups and other means.
- Research which platforms, job boards and agencies MediaMonks should use for attracting new talent.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You’re available full-time.
- You’re a go-getter, self-starter and networker.
- You are eager to work as part of a super casual company, and also know how to share this informal vibe with candidates.
- You have a great personality that fits our brand.
- You are proactive and share are our high standards of integrity.
- You get energy from searching high-end profiles, we are looking for the very best people within our field.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897