Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Team Internship at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks has a primetime internship position for a creative team that’s keen to look after everything from digital concept development to design. We’re talking pixels, not paper; creatives that are trained in producing interactive concepts.
About the Internship
- During this paid internship, you’ll join our dedicated creative-business team for Dutch and European clients (we’ll fix you a free place to crash too).
- With the help of our CD, creative, strategist and other creatives, you’ll get to work on client briefs and pitch these into concept and project proposals.
- For awarded projects, you stay on board as part of the project team and help to develop the proposal into an actual project.
- You’ll be working with other creatives, copywriters, (UX) designers, animators, developers and many more Monks to make sure running projects get TLC throughout the entire production process.
- You will independently produce creative proposals for small digital projects under supervision of our senior Monks, who’ll help you to grow as creative team.
- In other cases, you’ll be assisting with bigger projects by contributing ideas and further developing artwork or proposals.
Become a Creative Monk
Being an intern at MediaMonks is simply awesome. You’ll get to do actual work for top-notch brands and businesses working with some of the nicest people in the biz. Next to fantastic food, and pretty good projects, you’ll get to join our winter sports trip or summer soiree, and maybe even win an award or two (hundred). If you’re interested in experiencing what it’s like to work as a creative team in digital production, start censoring your portfolio and impress us with your smartest work.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a motivation — we’d love to probe your personal pitch.
- You are both enrolled in a relevant higher-education programme, specializing in advertising/concept development.
- Your portfolio demonstrates ingenuity and strong conceptual skills, creating full campaigns instead of one-off ideas.
- As digital creatives, you’re made of ones and zeros and can come up with ideas and solutions for websites, mobile apps and games, virtual reality experiences, interactive films, AR activations, voice experiences, experiential campaigns, and everything in between.
- You’re able to help out with development and execution of concepts from ideation through production with a keen eye for digital art and copy.
- You also know how to present ideas and highlight the insights needed to sell a concept.
- You’re well versed in English.
- You have a European passport and/or are eligible to work in the Netherlands. (Please note that study visa doesn't count, unless it's issued for The Netherlands specifically).
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897