Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative-(tech) Internship at MediaMonks LABS (NL)
MediaMonks Labs is looking for a next(-level) intern(duo?) with a knack for tech and innovation to join our team. We’re talking about an eye for nerdy, futuristic stuff. All the acronyms: AI, AR, VR, Voice, and everything that hasn’t been invented yet.
About the Internship
- During this paid internship, you’ll focus on supporting our labs experiments and innovation thought leadership.
- You’ll help create our monthly Labs reports by writing our vision on the tech of tomorrow
- With the help of our creatives, you’ll get to work on client briefs and pitch these into concept and project proposals.
- You will independently produce creative proposals for small experiential projects under the supervision of our team, who’ll help you to grow as a creative/technologist.
- In other cases, you’ll be assisting with bigger projects by contributing ideas and further developing artwork or proposals.
- While we do not demand coding experience, it is hugely beneficial to understanding what Labs does.
- Working at the MM Labs team involves a lot of tinkering, tweaking and testing; we’re doing original R&D and thinking around with new technologies and APIs, as well as creating original prototypes that work as a proof of concept, your role would be supportive of those efforts.
- By figuring out the required technology and technical requirements, you usher creative projects to the development stage, liaising between creative and technical teams to make sure new projects work as advertised.
- On another level, you help to think and plan for the future, feeling the pulse of the AR and VR field to figure out what platforms and technologies we should invest in to stay on top of the game.
Why You Should Join MediaMonks at the Forefront of Innovation
At MediaMonks, you’ll be part of a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. You’ll get to do actual work for top-notch brands and businesses while also working with some of the nicest people in the biz. Honestly, you’ll get to do award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements for this position and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You’re an EU student enrolled in a higher education programme specializing in advertising or a technical related field throughout the internship (this a legal requirement, sorry).
- We are looking for a true-born creative with an innate taste for technology, an instinct for interaction and a natural feel for digital aesthetics.
- You’re a killer at making presentations and decks: structurally, copy and design wise.
- You can think big and come up with creative applications for new and emerging technologies.
- You consider yourself a bit of a futurist: you know what technology is coming.
- As a digital creative, you’re made of ones and zeros and can come up with ideas and solutions for websites, mobile apps and games, extended reality experiences, AI applications and everything in between.
- You’re able to help out with the development and execution of concepts from ideation through to production.
- You also know how to present ideas and highlight the insights needed to sell a concept.
- You’re well-versed in English
Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508