Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Technologist at MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks London is hiring a Creative Technologist to champion technology at the intersection of the digital and the physical world. In this position you’ll stand at the base of the most challenging projects we produce for the world’s leading brands and businesses.
You’ll not only get the chance to create a lot of interesting and innovative ideas, but also to see it produced by our crazy capable team of 2500+ Monks, including a war-chest of talented developers worldwide.
If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
About the Role
- As a CT at MediaMonks, you come up with creative applications for new and emerging technologies.
- You’re London’s go-to monk for new technologies, and can answer questions on the following fields: AR, MR, VR, (voice)bots, physical computing, game development, Machine Learning, Computer Vision and all the stuff we didn’t even think of yet.
- You’ll help to develop a wide range of complex concepts, from ML-based activations to the world’s largest AR experience, 4D installations, VR experiences, interactive video events and robotic krakens.
- You’ll visit clients to pitch for projects, participate in workshops, and woo people with your combination of creative thinking and technical knowhow.
- You’ll help win new projects by developing creative treatments in response to client briefs, RFPs and RFIs — coming up with creative technical solutions that are exciting and in keeping with the project’s goals, timings and budget.
- The role involves a lot of tinkering, tweaking and testing; doing original R&D and playing around with new technologies and APIs, and creating original prototypes that work as a proof of concept.
- By figuring out the required technology and technical requirements, you usher creative projects to the development stage, liaising between creative and technical teams to make sure new campaigns work as advertised.
- You’ll have access to our global pool of specialists, who will collaborate with you, and in return rely on your specialism as well.
Join us at the Forefront of Innovation
MediaMonks is a global creative production company that partners with clients across industries and markets to craft amazing work for leading businesses and brands. Its integrated production capabilities span the entire creative spectrum, covering anything you could possibly want from a production partner, and probably more. MediaMonks is a digital and advertising award-winning, fast-moving and creative organisation with 34 offices around the world where 2600+ people are employed and it is rapidly growing.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a tailored cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- To excel in this senior-level role, you need to have 4+ years of high-level experience building prototypes and developing original projects with new and experimental technologies.
- You are a creative technical powerhouse with working knowledge of established and bleeding-edge technologies.
- Always learning, you’re confident in inventing the wheel for a wide variety of challenging projects — when there’s no best practices available, we need people like you to figure out what’s best.
- You’re the kind of person that can talk tech with our developers, ZBrush with our 3D modelers, and AWS versus GCP with Hosting Monks.
- You can also walk the walk, creating comps with tools like Photoshop and Illustrator and giving them a run in HTML or Unity.
- Equally important is your ability to talk about technical matters in a clear-cut way, explaining technical concepts to non-technical crowds in a way that makes everyone feel smart.
- Your presentation skills are as good as your technical and concepting skills: you know how to make a case and sell people on an idea with beautiful visuals and presentations.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508