Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Creative Technologist -MediaMonks, New York
MediaMonks, New York is looking to hire a new technology champion! You will be a key part of our pitch and sales process, supporting Growth Monks and Producers to help craft digital solutions for our clients. The Creative Technologist role is responsible for the implementation and support of technology-based solutions that drive efficiencies across complex workflows within MediaMonks. This role has primary responsibility for day-to-day support and management of a variety of tools and systems deployed throughout MediaMonks and used by Designers, Copywriters and local teams. This position also serves as a Developer, working directly with Creative leadership and Engineers to support the development of new tools to improve creative workflows and enable asset creation on a broad scale. By regularly evaluating existing tools and workflows, this role requires the ability to audit and propose new processes (and/or tools), which enhance Creative capabilities and optimize for maximum output.
As a partner to MediaMonks Creative leadership, you will have interaction with Creative team members to triage support requests, troubleshoot technology issues and provide frequent communication and guidance on best practices to ensure the consistent organization and delivery of creative assets required for global initiatives. This role also requires an ability to provide excellent customer service to our Clients and a dedication to resolve issues quickly and efficiently. You will also help train Creative team members on updates to technology-based workflows, issuing regular communications to alert the organization of any planned system outages, and for organizing/executing training sessions for various tools and systems.
Most importantly, this individual must have exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to establish strong relationships with internal partners to become a trusted partner within MediaMonks, and to help drive strong adoption of new technologies and workflows across the entire organization.
- You’ll vet incoming projects and define our initial response, and take it from there. Your extensive expertise in conquering technical challenges will safeguard new projects from the get-go.
- Work with creative & strategy teams to contribute quickly and iteratively to support client presentation.
- Manage technical development of projects from initial design through final delivery.
- You are a quick thinker and happy to do some rapid prototyping - whether that’s in a game engine, building a bot or building blocks for a platform - from virtual events to digital ecosystem services.
- Once projects have been sold through, you’ll help to prepare them for development by our production team in New York City.
- Strong background with iOS, Android
- Strong background with AR/VR
- Experience with OpenCV, openFrameworks or other video processing frameworks a plus
- Familiarity with audio processing and other real-time sensor data manipulation
- Experience with various AWS technologies, including Elastic Beanstalk, S3, RDS, etc.
- Must have an “innovation” mindset – capable of providing unique or new ideas, thinking “outside of the box” and can create a vision for new solutions.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Very strong communication skills and a good sense of humor
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming and web application development
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- The position involves frequent client contact and builds on your ability to talk about technical matters in a clear-cut way (though you’re free to throw in some specialist terms, just to impress).
- You understand how technology supports and combines with strategy and creativity, and that performance is not only about CPUs and TBs but also about KPI’s, data, people and touch points.
- You’re a strong communicator, confident in presenting (technical strategies) to C-level crowds and crystal-clear when it comes to providing updates and flagging issues. You understand and know how to navigate the political balance between enterprise stakeholders.
- When it comes to development, you’re a polyglot with functional knowledge of a wide variety of languages and expert-knowledge of technical architectures and content management systems.
- Hands-on knowledge of prevailing technical stacks is essential as we produce ever more advanced products and (e-comm) platforms.
- You’re proficient with high-performance solutions that can handle millions of visitors.
- You have a knack for digital thinking and tech trends, demonstrated by your development experience with beta technologies and APIs.
- In addition to knowing your languages, you can advise on hosting infrastructure, security, performance issues, and the prevailing internet memes.
- You have in-depth knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure, risk management/compliance and related information security requirements.
- You can compile technical documentation to help instruct development teams, no matter where they are in the world.
- You’re experienced working together with other developers and source-control systems such as GIT, Perforce and SVN.
- You’re experienced in providing quick ballparks and accurate project estimates, clearly defining the scope and underlying assumptions together with the producer
- Teamwork is at the core of how you work. You know when you need to acquire help from a specialist to help you reach the common end goal.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508