Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Delivery Manager at MediaMonks HILV
MediaMonks is looking for a Delivery Manager to safeguard and monitor the smooth deliveries of all our online endeavours.
Role & Responsibilities
- Oversees a number of key functions within the IT department that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end-users.
- Ensure service support and service delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
- Face stakeholders to establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
- Maintain high-performance service support functions in the IT Service Desk and Desktop Management team.
- Act as the owner of the incident, request, change and escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance, accurate reporting and improvement when required.
- Take ownership of major incidents and ensure coordination of resolving parties with effective communication to stakeholders and post-incident review.
- Monitor, control and support service delivery, ensuring that systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Champion service and support in projects and develop a strong understanding of projects related to your service area. Be accountable for the quality of service and performance, ensuring future demand is factored into capacity plans for all associated systems.
- Drive internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes.
- Deliver excellent presentation and audiovisual support, ensure meeting room technology is maintained to high standards and routinely checked to ensure high levels of availability.
- Ensure that training services are in place to educate staff on how to use meeting rooms and collaboration technology effectively.
- Lead the Desktop Management team to continually improve the desktop computing environment.
- Manage the desktop computing environment to ensure that laptops, PCs and other access devices are built and maintained to high standards of performance and security.
- Ensure that patching and anti-virus updates are carried out promptly and effectively.
- Work with the Technical Design team evolve standards for hardware, software and security in the desktop environment
- Make recommendations for service improvement plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner.
- Work with internal and third-party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services.
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT service performance.
- Effectively manage staff, including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment.
- Be an ambassador for IT, working across the business to provide effective communication on IT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments.
- A passion for service improvement
- Experience as a service management professional
- ITIL qualifications
- Previous experience as a team lead or demonstrable experience in leading virtual teams
- Experience managing third parties and third-party services
- Service management or support experience in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Willingness to support and mentor junior staff
- Excellent customer-facing and customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Self-motivation and ability to take responsibility
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and take a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Ability to legally work in the country where the position is based
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. MediaMonks recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behaviour, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508