Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Design Director for Platforms at MediaMonks SF
MediaMonks San Francisco is looking to add a Design Director to its superband of creatives. In this role, you’ll lead teams to deliver award winning platforms and products design for the World's leading technology brands.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Design Director at the world's leading digital production agency, you'll work with the best clients in the game, solving beautiful design problems daily and shaping the vision for successful work.
- Based in beautiful San Francisco, you'll divide your time between pitching and delivering digital design to the highest standard.
- You’ll travel throughout the Bay Area to work directly with clients, lead workshops and provide creative direction.
- You always bring top-notch production thinking to the table and provide valuable creative consultation.
- As a Design Director at MediaMonks, you’re part of the most awesome production agency on the planet, operating as ‘one office across 16 locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 1300 Monks and counting.
Come Turn Concepts into Projects
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of incredible coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified by all the awards. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a tailored letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- Let's be honest. Half of this job is about excellent design, the other half is knowing how to get it made. You excel at both.
- Whether you're already a seasoned pro or an ambitious up-and-comer swinging for the fences, you are highly motivated and driven to create excellent design.
- At least 2 years of CD-level experience in digital production at the highest international level, is strongly preferred.
- You are humble enough to always listen and learn from users, clients and teammates - but you also have a highly developed sense of taste, and know how to sell it.
- You will take ownership for the entire project, providing strong leadership and direction while interfacing with a wide team of creatives, designers, and developers.
- You know how to show leadership without a show of force, giving our in-house teams a clear creative direction and ownership over their projects.
- You can independently lead fast-paced pitches but also love going the extra mile when painstakingly pushing platform projects to perfection.
- You’re a digital genius with an innate taste for the latest and greatest social platforms, digital technology, an instinct for snappy writing and a natural feel for visual design.
- In digital, the user experience is king, and so you should be a sovereign when it comes to shaping concepts that captivate and inspire.
- With strong pitching and presentation skills, you can represent MediaMonks in every meeting.
- As part of a global company operating as one team across time zones, you can successfully collaborate at a distance.
- You understand the process and politics of production inside out and know when to be pragmatic if that’s what it takes to keep things moving.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675