Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Design Intern, Digital
We are looking for a next(-level) intern to join the Mediamonks’ Enablement & Training team. If you’re already excited to work closely with a team of talented creatives and producers, wait til you earn your first award-winning-digital. Apply and show us your skills that meet the needs of the world’s most innovative talent.
Here’s what we offer.
- Being an intern at MediaMonks is simply awesome.
- This internship gives you a chance to put your visual cortex to work for the world’s leading advertising talent and their leads, with a high probability of contributing to our Growth Monks a deal or two.
- You’ll be able to learn from some of the most interesting talents in the industry. You can ask them so many questions they’ll beg you to stop. But you won’t, of course.
- You’ll learn what it’s actually like to work as a designer in the most awarded digital production company.
- You’ll learn how design is integrated into enablement, training, pitch and production projects and presentations.
- The work you’ll help to design is guaranteed an audience, and maybe even a winning deal or a thousand.
- If you haven’t already, you should lean back for our latest mixtape to see what kind of work you might be contributing to yourself sometime soon.
- But what is perhaps the most tangible testament of the unadulterated epicness of our internships are the many ex-interns that are still part of our pack. In fact, some of the first interns to join MediaMonks are now occupying lead positions within our company.
- The internship runs for 6 months, but if your attitude and artistry impress us, we’d probably like you to stay a bit longer.
We seriously can’t wait to be back in the office. In addition to the creative energy that fills the atmosphere every day by our great coworkers, MediaMonks serves excellent food cooked fresh every day, the best parties and winter sports. If you’re ready to take on this internship, update your portfolio website, Behance, Dribbble — we’d like to see your best aesthetic work and with a third eye sense for interactive projects.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short motivation letter, detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship.
- You are enrolled in a study program during the entire period you're planning to do an internship.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who is looking to kick-start their professional career with a head start.
- You have a strong sense of art direction and visual design.
- As an advanced student, the Adobe Suite holds no mysteries and you are knowledgeable about the good, the bad and the ugly of user interface design. Figma or Sketch is a super plus also.
- You know how to keep your files and layers super-organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Adobe.
- You live and breathe creativity.
- You have a broad interest and are swamped with interesting ideas.
- You are always searching and digging for new ideas and concepts and love to talk about them with likeminded people.
- You’re not afraid to voice your opinions, but know how to pick your battles.
- You are well-versed in English, UX design, and google searches.
- You have a European passport and/or are eligible to work in the Netherlands. (Please note that a study visa doesn't count, unless it's issued for The Netherlands specifically).
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508