Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Design Internship MediaMonks HQ
We’re are looking for our next(-level) intern to join the MediaMonks design department in crafting award-winning digital. If you’re excited about digital design and eager to learn from some of the best designers in the field, apply now and hone your skills for the world’s biggest brands.
About the Internship
- This paid internship gives you a chance to put your visual cortex to work for the world’s leading advertising agencies and their brands.
- Being an intern at MediaMonks is simply awesome.
- You’ll be able to learn for some of most-gifted designers in the industry and ask them so many questions they’ll beg you to stop.
- You’ll learn what it’s actually like to work as designer in digital production.
- You’ll get to know about client presentations and deck design, and how design is integrated into projects and processes at large.
- The work you’ll help to design is guaranteed an audience, and maybe even an award or two.
- If you haven’t already, you should lean back for our latest mixtape to see what kind of work you might be contributing to yourself sometime soon.
- But what is perhaps the most tangible testament of the unadulterated epicness of our internships are the many ex-interns that are still part of our pack. In fact, some of the first interns to join MediaMonks are now occupying lead positions within our company.
- The internship runs for 4 to 5 months, but if your attitude and artistry impress us, we’d probably like you to stay a bit longer.
- The design internship is based at our Hilversum headquarters near Amsterdam and includes a wicked winter sports trip or an excellent summer soiree.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who is looking to kick-start their professional career with a head start.
- As an advanced student, you’ve gained solid Photoshop skills and are knowledgeable about the good, the bad and the ugly of user interface design.
- You know how to keep your files and layers super-organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Photoshop.
- You’re not afraid to voice your opinions, but know how to pick your battles.
- You are well-versed in English, UX design, and cat videos.
Come work with the Best
In addition to great coworkers, MediaMonks serves excellent food cooked fresh everyday, the best parties and winter sports, and a high probability of contributing to award-winning projects.
If you’re ready to take on this internship, update your portfolio, Behance, Dribbble — we’d like to see your best interactive work. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short motivation letter, detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11650 Ciudad de México CDMX Mexico
- +52 1 55 8421 8283
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897