Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Designer at MediaMonks Shanghai
MediaMonks Shanghai is looking for a Chinese + English speaking well rounded visual tastemaker to join our growing creative team, dedicated to crafting digital assets for big-name brands such as HP, Google, Shiseido. If you dream in grids and criticize the layout of a menu before deciding what to eat, then you might be the one we are looking for.
Role & Responsibilities
- Based on our Shanghai Stronghold, you’ll work as part of a dedicated client team, alongside our international offices, pumping out awesome designs for a top-name (and top-secret) brand.
- You’ll have a key role in shaping and steering the look and feel of digital content, working together with the creative director, fleshing out all assets, design, and layouts.
- Pixel perfectness is important. You safeguard quality at all times and work together with QA testers.
- In addition to making images look so good you'll want to lick them, you make sure that designs adhere to guidelines and are consistent across ad formats, dimensions and languages.
- Your work balances storytelling and sales, creativity and conversion, and e-commerce and experience. You’ll translate brand values and concepts into awesome designs.
Become Our Local Design Hero
If you are capable and crazy enough to join MediaMonks SH, you’d be crazy not to do it. At our SH office, you’ll join a super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best - and the most humble :) - production partner in any field and market, operating as one office across 21 teams and time zones with 1,200 Monks and counting. If you’re up for it, we’re down to meet you and tell you more about MediaMonks, our work, culture, and our badass KTV talents all around.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the perfect Monk for the tight job. Questions? email@example.com has answers.
- We are looking for an English + Chinese-speaking designer
- You have 3-4 years’ worth of design experience.
- You have solid Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Sketch skills are a bonus.
- You have a strong understanding of the latest trends and happenings in the design world.
- You can contribute to different stages of the production process; from setting styles and layouts to cutting formats and language versioning.
- You also know how to organize files, layers, and folders, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Adobe CS
- In addition to visual prowess, you have strong professional and interpersonal skills and feel confident in tackling high-end projects in collaboration with a strong team.
- You have experience with all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles and drafting rationalizations to finalizing layouts and rolling out designs across markets and formats.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675