Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Designer for Digital Advertising at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for an English + Spanish-speaking designer to take the lead in crafting digital ads and assets for awesome brands. This gig is about harmonizing speed, style and scale to produce loads of good-looking assets at a steady pace.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this role, you’ll specialize in designing digital marketing assets for a wide variety of channels, including social media and display advertising.
- Working for MediaMonks you make sure designs are awesome and in line with expectations.
- You’ll help translate creative/client briefs into thorough design briefs.
- You go above and beyond the brief to push what’s possible when it comes to digital designs and aesthetics.
- You’ll also help to create style proposals, sketches and mockups to kickstart new projects.
- For some projects, you set the style; for others, you help safeguard predefined styles.
- In addition to making buttons look so good you’ll want to lick them, you ensure that designs adhere to guidelines, are consistent across formats and look pixel perfect in any dimension.
- You look after the art direction process and help improve the work by offering new angles, best practices and practical solutions — guaranteeing projects meet and exceed our standards.
Come Create Stuff for the Coolest Brands.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right designer for the job.
You’re a technically skilled designer with 2+ years of high-level experience as senior/lead designer or art director crafting digital ads and assets.
- As showcased in your portfolio, your Photoshop skills are so slick, they look shopped.
- Working with clients and colleagues around the world, you also need to have strong English and Spanish communication skills.
- You have experience with all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles to finalizing layouts and rolling out designs across markets and formats.
- Creating balanced and beautiful layouts is your second nature, or just something you’re good at.
- You also know a thing or two about templating and process optimizations.
- With an articulate understanding of fundamentals such as typography, interaction design, flow and storytelling, you can get teams to improve the work on both an aesthetic and functional level.
- You know how to sell designs to colleagues and clients alike, and ideally have some experience doing client presentations.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897