Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Designer/Photo Retoucher at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks has a position for a talented retoucher/production designer who wants to further their skills in digital asset and content design at our BA office. In this mid-level role, you will join a dedicated global team in producing top quality content for the product interfaces of one of the world’s most recognizable brands.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this role, you’ll specialize in the design of static visuals for a wide variety of channels, including product interfaces, social media and display advertising.
- You will retouch a big variety of photo styles and help other production designers excel at retouching.
- You use photograph editing software to enhance images by correcting resolution and composition, cropping images and adjusting tone, color, saturation and brightness. The retouching process can also consist of adding or removing objects from an image or inserting text.
- You work as part of a dedicated global team of designers, illustrators, animators and art directors that produces world-class work across time zones.
- The job is about harmonizing speed, style and scale to produce loads of good-looking assets at a steady pace.
- Pixel perfectness is important. You safeguard quality at all times and work together with QA testers.
- In addition to making images look so good you'll want to lick them, you make sure that designs adhere to guidelines and are consistent across ad formats, dimensions and languages.
- You will work together directly with art directors on the client side, representing MediaMonks from a design POV.
At MediaMonks, there is always potential for growth and enough work to get you well beyond Gladwell’s 10,000 hours, if you believe that stuff. You’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture and all-out during our parties and winter sports outings. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this role, we’re looking for a designer with around 4 years of experience crafting digital assets.
- You have solid Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- You master the art of photo retouch
- You know how to keep your files, layers and folders super-organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Photoshop.
- You can contribute to different stages of the production process; from setting styles and layouts to cutting formats and language versioning.
- You have an eye for art and composition and can relate to what's typically desirable in a photographic image. It is necessary to understand the components of visual art and the elements of photography.
- Creating balanced and beautiful layouts is your second nature.
- You are always on the lookout for process efficiencies.
- You can handle repetitive tasks and stay focussed.
- You are well-versed in English, production tricks, and cat videos.
- You are a clear communicator and are happy to work with designers from all over the world.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508