Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Development Lead at MediaMonks SH
MediaMonks Shanghai is looking for an English + Mandarin-speaking Dev Lead to direct the development of digital products and platforms such as brand apps and dot-coms. In this dedicated role, you’ll help to build amazing work as well our local development team on behalf of one of China’s biggest international brands.
Role & Responsibilities
- As one of our first technical hires in Shanghai, you’ll be performing different roles ranging from team lead to hands-on developer.
- Together with our Shanghai TD, you’re responsible for building our local development team and operations, hiring and nurturing top tech talent.
- You'll be leading the development of online platforms, mobile products and other digital transformation projects for a top-name client.
- You’ll help laying the technical foundation for each project and organizing the development process.
- You’ll take the lead in the local development of projects by getting your own hands dirty with clean and lean code, developing frameworks, templates and other components.
- You coordinate the further development and completion of projects with our global development department in Amsterdam.
Want to Shine as Our Shanghai Dev Lead?
Working at MediaMonks means you’ll be working at the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as one office across teams and time zones with 1,000 Monks and counting. You’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving-and-growing company creative people would kill to work for. Ready to join the MediaMonks spaceship? We’d love to have you on board as one of our development captains.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? email@example.com has the answers.
- For this English + Mandarin-speaking role, we’re looking for a Dev Lead with 5+ years of high-level development experience building interactive projects.
- Knowledge of the prevailing technical stacks is essential as we aim to produce state-of-the-art products and applications for our client.
- You can develop high-performance solutions that can handle millions of visitors.
- You can provide technical documentation to help direct our international development teams.
- You’re are crystal-clear when it comes to providing updates and flagging issues.
- While your main focus is leading our local development team, you do not scare away for building simple stuff such as H5 mobile pages yourself.
- You can help our lead by providing quick ballparks and estimates for the costs and timings of projects, clearly defining the scope and underlying assumptions.
Nice-to-haves: Vue, AEM, WeChat (API), Java, Python, AWS, Aliyun/Alibaba Cloud, MySQL, Tmall (API), ICP, Linux, DevOps, Docker, WebGL — let us know else what you know!Apply for this job
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675