Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Copywriter (NL+EN) at MediaMonks HQ
We’re looking for a digital-savvy savant to strengthen our copy team with bilingual copy chops at the end of winter. As a Copy Monk at MediaMonks, you’ll wield words, wisdom and wit as part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet. If you associate as a word nerd, alliteration aficionado and copy connoisseur, read on and blow us away with your way with words.
- At our near-Amsterdam HQ, you’ll be our designated driver for Dutch clients and our equally excellent wordsmith for English copy.
- You’ll help to produce award-winning work for the world’s leading agencies and brands, who seek us for the creative production of their digital projects and campaigns.
- You’ll write all kinds of copy for all kinds of projects: from digital campaigns, dot-com websites and mobile apps to interactive installations, chatbots and AR experiences.
- Your job is to secure, shape, and sell our projects through alliteration and other rhetorical means — always championing clarity over cleverness.
- On the one hand, you’ll help to bring in new projects by co-authoring pitch-winning proposals.
- On the other, you’ll write copy for projects in production, working together with our creative teams to iron out concepts, verbalize ideas and solve creative problems through words.
- Next to pitches and creative copy, you can expect to write pretty much anything from UX copy and VO scripts to web copy, voice bots and social content.
- You’ll also write in support of the MediaMonks brand, crafting copy about our projects, people and job profiles.
- You’ll work closely with your direct colleagues in copy as well as with our Copy Monks abroad to critique each other’s work, calibrate on best practices, and confer about comma conundrums.
- Other than great copy, you’re here to ensure everything makes sense, meets the objectives, and exceeds expectations.
Become a Copy Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful, bustling and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll get 900+ amazing coworkers and the opportunity to write for top-name brands. In addition to great food for when you’re hungry and a next-gen pension fund for when you’re old, you’ll get priceless parties and the best winter sports ever, every year. If you meet the profile, we’d love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. We’d love to probe your personal pitch.
- For this mid to senior-level position, we’re looking for a cultivated copywriter with 2+ years of high-level experience in digital advertising or production.
- Dutch is your first language, English your favourite — practicing perfect grammar and wordplay in both.
- In addition to Dutch and English, you’re fluent in the languages of business and technology: you know how to make a case and sell people on interactive ideas.
- You can craft amazing copy out of thin air, based on briefs and styles guides, and from input written by others.
- You have a proven ability for combining creative writing with critical thinking: your analytical approach enables you to ask the right questions and make sense of complex concepts.
- When it comes to capturing concepts in copy, you know how to describe ideas in words that are clear and compelling at the same time — you can impress without fancy words, cheesy puns or slipping into the pitfall of bullshit.
- You’re as much a tagline writer as you’re a tech writer who can shadow as a UX writer, and drop-shadow as a UI writer.
- While you’re probably tired of the word, your storytelling skills allow you to help write scripts, storyboards and synopses.
- As a copy editor, you are the change you want to see in the word — you improve what is said, not just how.
- You’re comfortable jumping in and out at any stage of a project, from first ideas to nailing the final words — always delivering tight work, even under tight deadlines.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897