Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Creative at MediaMonks AMS
Our Monastery in Amsterdam is on the lookout for a Creative Strategist who can help one of our growing Pharma clients transition from traditional advertising to precision marketing. You’ll make sure that the right personalized messaging ends up at the right moment and time at a precisely targeted audience.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this medior role, you’ll join the growing team of Monks at our Amsterdam office.
- You have strong empathic listening skills, deeply understanding our clients business needs and able to come up with a creative concept that is useful and interesting to our audience.
- You love figuring out how to work within constraints (budget, requested assets) to turn that creative concept into the best strategic program.
- You’ll work in close collaboration with our client stakeholders and internal team to help respond to briefs, — co-creating pitches, treatments and proposals.
- You’ll join an all-star team of Monks that is dedicated to creating digital first and integrated work for a global Pharma client.
- You’ll not just be responsible for making up ideas: you’ll be responsible for making ideas happen, looking after the concept and experience throughout the production.
- You take ownership of the concept for multiple projects at once spanning multiple markets and timezones, executing the creative vision throughout all features of the experience.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this client-facing position we’re looking to hire a mid level creative with a deep love of storytelling that pushes creative boundaries and someone who brings broad, international experience across the full spectrum of digital channels.
- You're a flexible thinker who understands the social channels at heart and can create in many different formats - from 6 seconds social content, experiential concepts, website & app designs, 2 minute films to innovating in AR. In-a-nutshell, you're someone who has mastered creative storytelling in any format.
- You can also own a brief from concept to delivery, ensuring high quality creative, and are able to independently produce original concepts from scratch.
- Your pitching skills are up to par with your concepting skills: you know how to make a case and sell people on an idea through simple but effective presentation decks.
- You’re fully up-to-date with the latest technologies and platforms and global developments in the field of digital advertising.
- Your portfolio shows you have a proven ability to think big and come up with creative applications that leverage digital channels, pharmaceutical experience would be a big plus.
- You can successfully work with UX, design, illustration and copy, looking after the concept and client while leveraging the creativity and capabilities of our in-house talents.
- You’re confident in communicating in English at the highest international level, speaking Spanish too would be a big plus.
- You have a switched-on, positive, proactive and problem solving mindset, happy to respond to curveballs, challenges and explore multiple solutions.
- You’re highly organised, articulate and passionate about digital, film & video, creative industries, and current social technologies. You are passionate about your work and the work we create.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508