Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Creative for Platforms and Digital Advertising at MediaMonks NY
MediaMonks has an exciting Digital Content Creative position for an experienced creative to put their interactive talents into practice. We’re talking pixels instead of paper; creatives that are trained in producing digital advertising concepts, content ideas and all the other wild things in the interactive space. We are looking for individuals that can tackle content, copy and the latest internet memes.
About the role
- In this role, you will join our small but strong creative department of the MediaMonks NY team.
- Your thinking is strategically sound & your writing is even better.
- You’ll get to work on client briefs and pitch these into project proposals.
- Once you helped winning the project, you help to develop the proposal into an actual project of true awesomeness.
- You’ll be working with other creatives, copywriters, (UX) designers, animators, developers and a whole lot more other talented Monks to make sure running projects
get love and care throughout the entire production process.
Become a Creative Monk!
If you are interested in experiencing what it’s like to work in digital production on behalf of the world’s leading brands and advertising agencies, we are interested in seeing, hearing and swiping through your best digital work.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short motivation letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship.
- You are not only a Creative Content Creative but also a Concept Creative. Yes.
- You have spent a good part of your life in advertising agencies & creative studios at your own will.
- Your creativity is comprised of ones and zeros and makes you have incredible ideas and solutions for websites, mobile apps and games, virtual reality experiences, interactive films and everything in between.
- You know how to present ideas and highlight the key points needed to sell a concept.
- You have at least attempted to memorise big parts of the internet: your mental library of references is vast and allows you to kickstart creative ideas with a bulk of inspiration.
- Working with clients and colleagues around the world, you also need to have strong communication skills.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897