Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Designer at MediaMonks LA
We are looking for a digital artisan with a knack for interactive work who can create award-winning designs for any kind project, but first and foremost digital products and e-commerce platforms. We need someone who builds on 2 years of high-level experience and is eager to work on all things digital!
About the Role
- In this position, you will join our all-star team of Monks at our monastery on Abbot Kinney to craft award-winning work on behalf of America’s leading agencies and their brands.
- We’ll be looking at you to translate creative concepts and UX designs into a visual feast for many of our top clients around the globe.
- Reporting directly to our Design and UX Leads on a daily basis, you will continually define the best direction for the project and client you’re working for.
- You will develop original assets and designs that meet and exceed client expectations.
- You'll work together with our frontend developers to make sure your designs work and look pixel-perfect across devices.
- You’ll create quick prototypes in Marvel, Invision or Zeplin to support and enhance our concept proposals.
Design at the Most Digital Production Company Around
At MediaMonks, you’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving company that creative people would kill to work for. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture. If you meet and exceed this profile and are ready to take on this position, we’d love to welcome you into our fold of fun, including optional karaoke and mandatory Food Truck Fridays.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We are looking to hire an experienced designer who knows how to design for the local tech and creative scene like like Californi-a.
- You need to have at least 2+ years of experience working with international clients on digital design.
- We’re looking for someone with a proven digital track record; someone with the qualifications and ambition required to take on a central leading role within a project.
- Experience designing campaign websites and ecommerce platforms, all showcased in your digital-savvy portfolio — we’re keen to see your visual solutions across platforms and devices.
- While Photoshop is a standard, you're able to design with Sketch and create design prototypes.
- You know how to keep your files and layers super-organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of your Sketch files.
- You have an articulate understanding of grid systems, white space, aspect ratios, typography and colour theory, tying all of these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.
- You can contribute to all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles and wireframing websites (IA) to layout compositions (UI) and mobile translations.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897