Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Designer at MediaMonks MX
Our Monastery in Mexico City is hiring a hands-on English + Spanish-speaking designer of large-scale sites, apps and platform projects. We’re looking to hire a true-born digital designer with a manifest knack for interactive work. Someone who likes working on long-term projects and loves to get dirty with clean, functional designs. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Sr. Design Monk, you’ll join an international team of designers in crafting amazing work for the world’s leading agencies and their brands.
- You’ll be part and parcel of our fantastic platforms design team in La Condesa.
- You’ll be designing award-winning websites, apps and platforms; translating creative concepts into functional designs and brand values into compelling visual styles.
- You don’t follow trends, you set them and enjoy doing so.
- Your job is to make sure aesthetics are harmonized with usability, working side by side with our in-house creatives and UX designers.
- You produce quick sketches, mockups and prototypes to support concept proposals.
- You make sure the designs are in line with the project’s objectives and client expectations.
Join MediaMonks as a Designer
At MediaMonks, you will join a successful and fast-growing international production company. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture. If you meet and exceed this profile and are eager to take on this position, we’d love to welcome you into our fold of fun.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You are an experienced designer with at least 5 years of high-level experience in a senior capacity in digital advertising or production.
- As showcased in your interactive portfolio, you have experience with everything from responsive web design for large-scale platforms to mobile apps.
- You can contribute to all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles and wireframing websites (IA) to doing layout compositions (UI) and mobile translations.
- You have a well-developed understanding of grid systems, colour theory and typography, and can tie each of these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.
- You also understand the (business) objectives of global brands, technology and entertainment like no other; it’s up to you to make sure both the commercial and the creative goals of a project live in perfect harmony.
- You have a great sense for graphic styles and are up to date with the latest digital trends (and fads you should not follow).
Submit your cover letter, resume and along with it, the link/links to your portfolio, sites, webs in order for us to look at your work and experience.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897