Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Designer MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for an English + Spanish-speaking designer to take the lead in crafting digital ads and assets for an awesome brand. This gig is about harmonizing speed, style and scale to produce loads of good-looking assets at a steady pace.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this senior-level role, you’ll specialize in designing digital marketing assets for a wide variety of channels, including social media and display advertising.
- At our Palermo Production Paradise, you’ll join a dedicated team of Design, Illustration and Animation Monks that produces world-class work across time zones.
- Working for one of the world’s most beloved brands — referring to our client, of course — you make sure designs are awesome and in line with expectations.
- You’ll help translate creative/client briefs into thorough design briefs.
- You go above and beyond the brief to push what’s possible when it comes to digital designs and aesthetics.
- You’ll also help to create style proposals, sketches and mockups to kickstart new projects.
- For some projects, you set the style; for others, you help safeguard predefined styles.
- In addition to making buttons look so good you’ll want to lick them, you ensure that designs adhere to guidelines, are consistent across formats and look pixel perfect in any dimension.
- You look after the art direction process and help improve the work by offering new angles, best practices and practical solutions — guaranteeing projects meet and exceed our standards.
- You’ll help build our design team and processes, bringing the work to a higher level by bringing harmony to our people, projects and process.
Come Create Stuff for an Even Cooler Brand
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving company that creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of the most awesome production company on the planet — operating as ‘one office across twelve locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 900 Monks and counting. We’ll also get you the best parties and ‘asados’ in town, including delicious vegan BBQs.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You’re a technically skilled designer with 2+ years of high-level experience as senior/lead designer or art director crafting digital ads and assets.
- As showcased in your portfolio, your Photoshop skills are so slick, they look shopped.
- Working with clients and colleagues around the world, you also need to have strong English and Spanish communication skills.
- Having earned your stripes in the field, you’re ready to take on this role with mentor-like responsibilities, helping younger designers improve their work through constructive feedback (i.e. hovering art director).
- You have experience with all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles to finalizing layouts and rolling out designs across markets and formats.
- Creating balanced and beautiful layouts is your second nature, or just something you’re good at.
- You also know a thing or two about templating and process optimizations.
- With an articulate understanding of fundamentals such as typography, interaction design, flow and storytelling, you can get teams to improve the work on both an aesthetic and functional level.
- You know how to sell designs to colleagues and clients alike, and ideally have some experience doing client presentations.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897