Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Operations Manager at MediaMonks BA
Our team is recruiting a talented Operations Manager for one of our biggest global clients, who will be supporting the creative, producer and business teams in making their day to day more streamlined for. This organizational role is pivotal in defining how we better resource, report and plan across those three teams, with quality assurance and guaranteeing productivity being key parts of the role. We’re looking for an energetic individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who’s comfortable taking on different tasks and solving problems, and can do it all while bringing a positive spark to people’s lives.
In this role you will:
- Be the gatekeeper of all resources, ensuring that our strategic account gets the attention it deserves as well as servicing our new and exciting opportunities.
- Watch out for and pre-empt any issues, unblocking them way ahead of time.
- Approve bookings, making sure they’re accurate and covered within the project budget.
- Optimize resource trafficking in partnership with project leads to make sure that all the makers are properly allocated and billable.
- Look ahead whilethe production team focuses on the day-to-day and prepare the operation for growth, tackling reporting and data analysis to check on operational health.
- Help solve problems and enable great communication between teams and liaise with the operational leads around the world. As you get familiar with different models and workflows, you’ll try to connect the dots and help people to get better.
- Solve logistical challenges to make sure that makers can produce at full speed and great quality.
- Support the business team in their reporting and financial planning.
- Ensure that the account are kept up to date with supporting materials, trackers, status docs and administrative rigour.
- Act as the interface between LATAM producers, creative and business as well as the production hubs around the world, helping with reconciliations, audits and financial reviews.
- Support the creation of documentation and training materials so we can get better with every go.
Workflows, systems and tooling:
- Audit and streamline processes and help to introduce new software if needed.
- Investigate automation where possible.
- Make sure every work stream has a finance tracker and is maintained by the team.
- Think in infinite scalability by creating training documentation, tools, training sessions, train the trainer workshops.
- We’re looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent problem solver and coordinator, someone who knows how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- Your 5+ years of experience in digital advertising, platform creation or production have made you fabulous at dealing with stress and phenomenal at communicating with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of creative and design work streams and how we can continue to improve both.
- You have the ability and stamina to tackle the same challenge from a wide variety of angles.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508