Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Producer at MediaMonks SF
Our new monastery in San Francisco is looking for a digital producer (not a film producer) to handle a host of award-winning projects at the intersection of creativity and technology. Working for some of the biggest clients in The Bay and Valley — from famous agencies to favorite brands — you’ll produce all kinds of awesome, spanning ads and apps to digital platforms and interactive experiences.
Role & Responsibilities
- Producing great work and helping to shape our local team, you’ll be one of the first Monks to join our fast-growing SF operation.
- As the nexus between idea and execution, you work in close collaboration with clients and coworkers from around the world.
- You set up new projects by responding to briefs and RFPs — co-creating pitches, treatments and proposals.
- Together with our Creative MD and Ops Monk, you’ll help to shape new projects into a joint success by turning project briefs into actual projects.
- You'll lead the way across uncharted paths of production for innovative projects that engage with new and novel uses of technology.
- Your job is to bring all our in-house talents together to make sure great work is done between San Francisco and our production strongholds around the world.
- You’re responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work — establishing what gets done and when to make sure projects are profitable and doable, with realistic targets and deadlines.
Join Our Team into the Future
Eager to join us on MediaMonks’ third (ad)venture in the U.S? We’d love to hear from you. At MediaMonks SF, you’ll be part of a small club and a super-fast-growing company at the same time. You’ll have an independent role, but you are by no means by yourself, with over a 1,000 Monks spread across 14 offices worldwide helping you to produce great work.
You’ll be part of truly international company creative people would kill to work for, and get all the basic good stuff such as healthcare package and a competitive salary. In addition, there’s an unlimited supply of award-winning projects, A-OK coffee, and a one-of-a-kind company culture — characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne. Thirsty? Let’s meet for a drink.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? email@example.com has the answers.
- For this mid-level position, we’re looking for a proficient digital producer with at least 2 years of high-level experience in digital advertising/production: producing projects from pitches to final products.
- You know the business of digital advertising and production by heart and bring a solid understanding of the present-day needs of agencies and brands.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams miles(tones) ahead.
- You have a keen understanding of what is needed to make digital projects come about and possess sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address production issues.
- You’re comfortable running a wide variety of projects, from digital campaigns to platforms and websites, VR, rich media, mobile apps and games
- Handling the production of multiple projects across clients and teams is no easy task and requires solid planning and communication skills.
- While your inbox is your natural habitat, you excel at interfacing with human beings in real-time: you know how to motivate people to get things done, wherever they are in the world.
- In other words, you overcome, oversee and conquer, and instead of freaking out, you are freakin’ good at dealing with difficult deadlines and deliveries.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675