Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Producer at MediaMonks Singapore
Our growing team in Singapore are seeking a communicative client-facing and skilled Digital Producer with a manifest knack for interactive work. As a Digital Producer at MediaMonks, you act in concert with Asia’s leading brands and their agencies to pitch, plot and produce award-winning work. You’re a project’s pace- and peacemaker, and principally responsible for all communication around the project, and its timely-and-terrific delivery.
This hands-on role requires client-facing experience in digital production and a thorough understanding of what is needed to make cutting-edge projects come about. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
Please note: Principals only. No recruiters please.
Role & Responsibilities
- At our Singapore office, you’ll work with a very talented team of Monks to manage existing and set up new projects by responding to briefs — producing production proposals and responding to pitches.
- You will be the nexus between idea and execution, you work mostly with one of our clients, who choose MediaMonks for the creative production of their projects, platforms and digital campaigns.
- You employ your strong local network to partner with the leading companies in Asia to bring about world-class work, growing a prolific network of working relationships.
- Together with our creatives and tech chiefs, you help to lead projects towards a successful sign-off and shape them into a joint success by managing the production on our behalf.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talents and teams together and make sure great work is done between our Singapore office and other MediaMonks offices around the world.
- You’ll get to produce projects that engage with new and innovative uses of technology, requiring you to lead the way across uncharted paths of production.
- You’re responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work.
- You'll be the interface between our Project Managers and Production Leads and our client's contacts.
- You establish what gets done and when (U <3 SOWs), making sure projects are profitable and doable.
- You will report to the Executive Producers in MediaMonks Singapore.
- For this mid level role, you need to have at least 4 years of client-facing experience working as a producer in digital advertising or creative production.
- You need to be confident with producing a wide variety of digital projects, ideally covering digital campaigns, platforms and websites, 360 video and VR, interactive films, rich media, mobile apps and games, installations and other types of experiential work.
- You're a confident communicator who can present to teams, including regional management and in an international environment.
- Your experience in a similar capacity has made you fabulous at dealing with stress and (stressed-out) clients (the freakouts come out at night, but that’s alright — our 2500 Monks have your back).
- The business side of the role requires a demonstrated ability to ‘think locally’ for different APAC countries and their digital + business cultures.
- Leading the production of multiple projects between MediaMonks’ international offices is no easy task and requires a producer with superb planning and communication skills.
- In short, we need an energetic team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
Join the Most Awesome Production Company on the Planet
At MediaMonks, you join a young & fun, successful and super-fast-growing company that constantly pushes boundaries when it comes to production and the use of hyperlinks. In addition to an unlimited supply of A-list projects, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you in person.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with examples of the work you’ve produced and a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508