Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Producer Intern at MediaMonks LDN
Our London office is on the lookout for an inspired intern who is eager to expand their knowledge of digital production and international business.
About the Internship
- In this hands-on internship, you’ll learn about the production and development of first-class creative & content projects.
- You’ll get the opportunity to perfect your production prowess in pursuit of award-winning work.
- You will assist our producers in collaborating with the world’s leading agencies to develop A-list experiences for global brands.
- You’ll focus on managing projects that cover both websites and the creation of digital content, but may also help out with producing video and photography shoots
- Our seasoned Business, and Producer will help your hone your skills in scoping, quoting, planning and managing creative work.
- You’ll assist with booking resources, writing meeting recaps and debriefs and setting up project timings, budgets, and SOWs.
- In short, you’ll learn invaluable producer skills you can bore people at parties with for the rest of your life.
What’s Next? You!
At MediaMonks, you’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. If you’re eager to become our next producer, you’ll need to wow us with a great application. In return for your unblemished enthusiasm and emergent expertise, we offer you exponentially growing responsibilities, an endless supply of great tea, decent coffee and perfectly edible biscuits, and a fantastic cadre of colleagues to learn from.
- You are legally enrolled in a (3-year+) college or university programme; the internship needs to be part of a study programme.
- You are obtaining a relevant degree and/or have experience in selling and shaping digital projects.
- You’re highly organised, articulate and passionate about creative work and technology.
- You’re a problem solver, willing and able to put out fires wherever you find them.
- You’re keen to learn and eager to succeed.
Does this sound like you? Great! Send us your CV with a short covering letter, detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship.Apply for this job
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291